sexyrealsexdolls.com

Goodbye 60D, Hello FZ300

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Merida

Goodbye 60D, Hello FZ300

Post by Merida »

I had a Canon 60D for a number of years along with 5 lenses, a flash, various filters and a bunch of accessories. As much as I like taking photos, This equipment was too heavy to lug around especially while traveling. I ended up selling the whole thing for an all in one compact.

My choice was the FZ300. It may not have a big sensor. But the 25-600mm F2.8 Leica lens and weather sealing at a good price point made it a clear winner in my book. It’s light and relatively small so I don’t need to carry a gym bag to lug it around.

I’m starting to get used to it, the touch screen is a big plus. EVF and screen has very good resolution. I bought it last year just before our trip to Scotland. Like I said, the weather sealing came in very handy. When I made my walk on top of Anoach Mor and Anoach Beag, The conditions were super awful with misty rain propelled by strong winds just drenched the camera as much as myself. The climb was still worth It. The sheeps on top did’nt mind!

INFORMATIONS