sexyrealsexdolls.com

When choosing a camera.......

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

melduneski
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: When choosing a camera.......

Post by melduneski »

Great camera comparison site! I've never seen a site that showcased identical settings from different manufacturers.
"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see" - Edgar Degas

TonyR71

Post by TonyR71 »

I'm looking forward to getting my lady. I can use her as a model. I've done landscape photography for years with a Canon 7D, several lenses, with ND and polarizing filters. Living out here next with Sedona, Arizona 15 min away, the Grand Canyon -2 hours away, and Zion, Bryce and Death Valley, all about 5 hours away, it's been a landscape-photographer's dream. I've never done any people photography, so that will something new to learn. I like the PVC pipe light holder with the parabolic lamps. Putting a gauzy cloth over one, and you got a cheap soft box. Tin foil around another, and you have a snoot. I'll have to make these and play around. Maybe I'll get the hang of it in a while, or not. A lot of good info here.

Thank you,

Tony

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

Get a Nikon D90 (cropped sensor) or D800 (full frame). Both are hella cheap at the moment. If you can afford it, go for the full frame camera.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

Citylights
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Citylights »

What are the best techniques for taking photos that capture authentic colors? Special flash equipment?

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Does anyone have any thoughts on the Canon Rebel T100, (slightly cheaper), compared to the T7 vs T8i, (effectively both have the same sensor resolution).

I am not really interested in the video capabilities, (how fast can these dolls run anyway?), but if there is something worth spending a bit more for I am not against it...

I used to be into photography a loooong time ago but reading specifications on all the new gizmos now just give me a headache...

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

I'm just starting out on photography and would basically.be a newbie, what's a good camera to start with that has ability to do good videos and photos, or is it better to get something separate for videos? Looking for something decent but not bank breaking as I already spent alot on a doll lol. Maybe 200 to 300 range would be okay in united States. I hear alot of being people talking about the Canon d90 Here.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

INFORMATIONS