exdollofficial.com

Dear owners of DS-145 I need your help

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dear owners of DS-145 I need your help

Post by nonconformist »

Dear fellow tdf members in particular those of you who owns a ds-145 doll

I been speaking to a vendor about purchasing a ds-145 and he advised me to ask around in here on how it is too "spend the night" with it as the insert might be too tight for some...

I have no idea what so ever about the size shape or girth of the insert and this would be my first doll purchase so I kinda need your help so I don't buy the cat in the sack so to speak :lol:

This doll would only be for pleasurable purpose so its rather important to know so I don't squeeze the life out my johnson with a too small insert.

But i would also like to hear how the doll itself is too handle with lose joints since weight is an issue, thats why i decided on the ds-145 over a ds-163.

Many thx

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Dear owners of DS-145 I need your help

Post by Willendorph »

As far as I know, the internals of the 145 minus are the same as the other 145 dolls, so there should be some decent info on here. I do remember hearing that some people have used them without the insert, as it can be too tight. I can't really help you more than that though as I don't own one myself.

Good luck though. I really like the look of the 145 -

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Fortunately, with an insert system you have options. The insert for the 145, even if a bit tight, is soft and stretchy. It is usually a bit short for the cavity and may have a gap on either side. For myself, I prefer the type b insert even though it is meant for the larger dolls. It is almost too thick for the cavity, so I don't leave it in all the time. Also, it has bigger labia that stick out that you may or may not like visually. If you are worried about tightness, probably avoid the G type insert. Sate had a nice video comparison of the insert options on this subforum. Others have had success with inserts from other manufacturers, or Fleshlights, etc., usually after some modifications. Generally you want to avoid contacting silicone and TPE, but a member here has been doing that and not reported ill effects. One thing you might want to do right away is add reinforcement to the cavity which is commonly prone to tearing. Also, this can be avoided if you don't stretch the legs too far. The loose joint dolls can stretch well beyond the recommended range. Handling is very easy as these dolls are quite light weight. Their softness is really amazing.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Here's a link to the post I mentioned:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=90486&hilit=DS+insert+video+Sate

or straight to the video:

https://youtu.be/6AUhKv3SuVA

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

I find that my Kyoko is tight, but navigable.

She's loose-jointed, but that's far more noticeable in her arms (all but floppy!) than in her legs, which can take a bit of pushing and pulling.

Weight-wise, she's a piece of cake. My 4Woods girl, Caitlyn, has me huffing and puffing if I carry her down to the shower bridal style - but I can pretty much rest Kyoko on my hip and carry her down with one arm. She's an absolute delight to move around!

She does have skin that's rather softer and more prone to tearing than the 4Woods, especially her hands and feet. (4Woods hands and feet are of a harder, more durable formulation than the rest of her body, and that has worked very well indeed, though she does have the "sunburn" type delamination issues.)

Kyoko's also a sweetie to cuddle, and a delightful presence in bed through the night - as is Caitlyn, really . . .

Kyoko's a DS-145 standard.

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54658

The first page of this post might be helpful. It seems that the 145 bodies can be customised to fit a larger insert on ordering. I don't know how common it is, but it has been done before by DS as an exchange for the second head that the dolls usually come with. Not bad, it sounds like it would be worth asking the vendor to contact DS for you to see if it can be arranged.

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Willendorph wrote:As far as I know, the internals of the 145 minus are the same as the other 145 dolls, so there should be some decent info on here. I do remember hearing that some people have used them without the insert, as it can be too tight. I can't really help you more than that though as I don't own one myself.

Good luck though. I really like the look of the 145 -

Thx and so do I but for some silly reason they stopped shipping them to europe and north america

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Jimbofod wrote:Here's a link to the post I mentioned:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=90486&hilit=DS+insert+video+Sate

or straight to the video:

https://youtu.be/6AUhKv3SuVA
thanks that was very enlightening I think I will go for a B-type insert

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Willendorph wrote:viewtopic.php?f=143&t=54658

The first page of this post might be helpful. It seems that the 145 bodies can be customised to fit a larger insert on ordering. I don't know how common it is, but it has been done before by DS as an exchange for the second head that the dolls usually come with. Not bad, it sounds like it would be worth asking the vendor to contact DS for you to see if it can be arranged.

Hmmm I will ask them if that is possible that sounds like a good option and many thx for your reply

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Thx for your all your help there is no doubt in my mind which doll to choose

INFORMATIONS