exdollofficial.com

DS-EVO 145 Doll Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Bespoke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: DS-EVO 145 Doll Review

Post by Bespoke »

zedoh6 wrote:I don't know if EVO dolls actually weigh less than their standard counterparts, but I can say that the 145 EVO weighs a lot less than its listed shipping weight.

The box had a listed weight of 66 lbs., however, I find it hard to believe that the entire doll weighs more than a few pounds over 40.

I am a small person, but I can easily manage the 145 EVO's weight. It is possible to carry her with one arm if necessary.

Thanks for this analogy. I was wondering what the difference in weight was. There's no way the 167 EVO can be lifted with one arm.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS-EVO 145 Doll Review

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Thank you zedoh6 for an excellent review! When I first saw the EVO designation I was wondering what the difference was, but the Doll Sweet website didn't seem to be that forthcoming with info. So your detailed analysis has been very welcome. Very welcome indeed. In fact I'd consider this thread to be among the best on the site for having useful and timely information. Kudos to you. :!:

About the depression, I trust we all go through it at times. It might help to understand the source, whether it's from difficult circumstances or whether it's from brain chemistry / temporary emotions. For me what works is getting good sleep, walking or hiking, especially when it's sunny, and lifting weights. The weightlifting can be surprisingly effective with the endorphins it produces, along with testosterone and growth hormone. If I'm having trouble getting started then energetic music that I like really helps to change my emotions enough to begin.

If depression is coming from something like a breakup or loss, then doing something new really helps, like a new schedule or new experiences. Sometimes I focus on just getting through the day like with a physical sickness. I play computer games, watch movies, read a book, or anything that's distracting until it's time to go to sleep. Often everything looks different the next day.

Anyway, I wish you the very best. And thank you again very much for all your time and effort. It's truly appreciated!

INFORMATIONS