exdollofficial.com

DS Ex-Lite - heat concern...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DS Ex-Lite - heat concern...

Post by Hollywu »

The more delightful images I see of the DS Ex-Lite, the more I would love to add one to my family. However, I have one big concern. I live in a typically hot dessert climate - Tucson, Arizona - where temps can get to 3 digits. I keep my a/c on in my home set to 78-80 degrees in summer or when it gets very hot. Obviously I would not dream of taking her outside in the sun when it is 3 digit heat to photograph. Heck, even I don't want to go out then myself! However, I am curious to know if anyone else has experience with this issue. I would always keep her inside the house and only take her out to photograph when it's not so hot. Right now would be the optimum time of the year to be able to take delivery and take her out for some photo shoots.

She would really open up a whole new game to me inasmuch as being able to easily move her around for photos and even to make it so I could take her to other places besides my home to do some fun photo shoots.

Does anyone know if DS ever plans to make a male Ex-Lite? I think there would be a good market as I know I would love to have a life size guy that I could carry around and do photos with in addition to a gal. I know weight is a major concern for many folks who have dolls or would like one in their life.

Thanks!

INFORMATIONS