exdollofficial.com

New DS Skeleton to allow for Anal?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Should DS offer dolls with deeper anal entries?

I would love to have this feature!
51%
It would be nice to have
27%
Not interested at all.
22%

Total votes: 41

astroman440

New DS Skeleton to allow for Anal?

Post by astroman440 »

Hi, I hope I can say this, but I sent an email to DS doll asking if there were any plans to deepen the anal entry, even as a customized option. They said they didn't have that option now (it's impossible because of the skeleton) but they mentioned to me that:

"yes, we are going to desgin deeper vagina and anal.
but, new skeleton may need time, I hope it will coming next few months."

It's great to know they may be working on this. But I get the feeling this may be more than a few months off due to the lack of a definitive confirmation. I own a DS167 and will be selling in large part because of the fact that anal isn't truly possible with it.

I love DS dolls designs and quality but I personally won't be buying another doll from them until anal is possible. I'm not just making this thread to be negative though. Demand helps refine designs and products after all. So, who would be in support of DS developing this skeleton sooner as opposed to later? I will buy a new DS doll if and when they add this very important addition :wink: I am sure a new skeleton would cary with it other advancements as well so that could be an added bonus.

Show of support? :multi: :thumbs_up: :multi:

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New DS Skeleton to allow for Anal?

Post by Dollicious2 »

Do DS dolls have standing feet ?
Can they stand in high heels with damaging the feet?

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Dollicious2 wrote:Do DS dolls have standing feet ?
DL2
No. Not standard. They have it as a super custom option. Only Harem (I believe) has had that done.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Dollicious2 wrote:Do DS dolls have standing feet ?

DL2
I hope you mean "... without damaging ...".

I'm with you. Standing feet are more important than anal capabilities.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I also agree. DS is a great doll .. but it has some glaring deficiencies (no standing feet, insert cavity could flatly use an update, articulated fingers would be nice). They should work on those things first, IMO.

An anal capable skeleton would also necessitate updates to the silicone mold as well.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My experience of my 167 having the ability to live standing on her feet is very transforming. My other DS dolls take a lot of space having to lie down. I'm lucky in having found a pre new silicone from 2015 160 who can stand for limited periods as can my 168+ and 160+ ladies for modelling, but fear of damage to feet has been a real impediment from putting my 158+ to hard modelling work.

The anal capability isn't really as "anal" sexually as it sounds. Both PIB and Z-One to my knowledge have correct anatomically placed anal capability, although I haven't tried the Z-One, and this is really rather important cuddling a doll from behind. Unlike a real woman who can move accordingly, access to the vagina of a doll from the rear simply isn't possible much of the time and this is why a back orifice is important. However, another factor is fragility of the silicone, possibly a matter of design of the hole, and DS are designed for appearance rather than function. One or two have turned up second hand clearly "used" and not a pretty sight.

For sex, in my view the 160 and + cannot be beaten for a golden triangle of sexiness, elegance and weight.

The 167 is a supermodel of great realism, the 163 more a fashion model, and the 158 very sexy but heavier than the 160. In my opinion it's the 160 and plus that DS should focus upon for sexual function.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I got standing feet option on my DS 145+ but they didn't do a very good job drilling the holes for it and they sent 10mm bolts that were way to long (100mm) so I had to buy new ones and tap one of the holes because it was shorter than the other.

I still need to dril the shorter one out and get a new set of bolts so they don't stick out the bottom of the heel as much.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - at the moment the option requires a bit of DIY but at least facilitates. If there's enough demand then DS might do plugs of silicone to fill in when the bolts aren't fitted. As it is, if I wanted to, it wouldn't be difficult to cast a silicone bung for the hole using clingfilm in situ with in the hole for the process.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I would definitely buy a pair if they wee made :)
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

haremlover wrote:The 167 is a supermodel of great realism, the 163 more a fashion model, and the 158 very sexy but heavier than the 160. In my opinion it's the 160 and plus that DS should focus upon for sexual function.
Harem is a wise sage of dolls! He speaks from experience, not just conjecture!

I really hope that DS improves the sex function of ALL their dolls .. and continue to improve ALL their dolls with features like standing feet and EVO features.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I might be wrong, but i've honestly never seen or heard of a doll that has good anal capability. True, some have more depth to allow it, but they all suffer with tearing to a greater or lesser extent. This seems to be pretty much irrespective of manufacturer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I'd be interested to know.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Willendorph wrote:I might be wrong, but i've honestly never seen or heard of a doll that has good anal capability. True, some have more depth to allow it, but they all suffer with tearing to a greater or lesser extent. This seems to be pretty much irrespective of manufacturer. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I'd be interested to know.
PIB

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

I have been looking and comparing as I consider my next doll, and an upgraded DS skeleton would mean a lot to me.

Maybe they will find a way to improve the oral capability, as well? It should aim downward, like a woman's throat. Another doll maker does this. It would also prevent the deformation of the face (eyes bugging out) during use.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

What I'm hearing a LOT is that manufacturers should consider the basics.

Standing Feet
Correct/Better Vagina Inserts
Oral without Bugging Eyes
Soft breasts and good feeling skin

DS is no exception but also not the only manufacturer. I think that the industry has been so focused on advancements and "competitive advantage" that they need to get back to basics. I really like the improvements on skin .. a squeaky smooth skin just doesn't look as real.

DS still has some of the best faces in the business. They get a LOT right ... including the skeleton. So why focus on something that's not broken? There are a ton more things to work on.

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

A friend of mine spent a year in Japan with his wife teaching English as a second language. The condoms there were too small, and he had to have them mailed to him from the U.S.

I think of that story every time I think about doll cavities being too shallow.

INFORMATIONS