exdollofficial.com

167 evo with s-class makeup

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

alan_w
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

167 evo with s-class makeup

Post by alan_w »

I'm thinking to order a 167 Kayla evo with s-class makeup. Is it on sale for free extra head event? Also want to know which skin color is the best?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 167 evo with s-class makeup

Post by Jimbofod »

Well, from what I understand from the US site link below, you can get the extra head. I'm pretty sure this changed from the initial offer.

https://www.dsdoll.us/store/evodoll

As for the best skin color, it is subjective to your preference. I have found this section of the European site helpful in getting a better idea of how the different options look. It seems pink had been the most common, but maybe cream is not the more popular option? Yellow is not as yellow as it sounds.

http://dsdolleurope.com/galleries

See the "sticky" for more info:
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=55627

You can also find galleries of forum users from the Doll Matrix, under the DS Doll sub matrix.

Keep in mind also that if you get the Sharon and/or Leaf heads that are custom to the evo, they have a custom skin color outside the usual ones, apparently between cream and tan.

alan_w
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alan_w »

My understanding is different because the promotion is below the link of normal evo. Also Chinese website doesn’t have this promotion for s-class makeup.
Jimbofod wrote:Well, from what I understand from the US site link below, you can get the extra head. I'm pretty sure this changed from the initial offer.

https://www.dsdoll.us/store/evodoll

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The doll with discount event, you can choose extra heaf free.
Yes, correct.
Love,
Takara
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with
TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!

CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899
Attachments
takara.jpg
takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 2145 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Yeah that 167 evo s-class Sharon has turned my head, that's one fine looking doll right there.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Very fine doll!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

thanks for sharing that link to the doll completion pictures.
So exciting...I'm a big time DS fan. I've got a 160 and 167.
Can't wait - they HAVE to release an 145 evo soon. I need one.

INFORMATIONS