exdollofficial.com

DS mini joint maintenance & repair

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

zedoh6

DS mini joint maintenance & repair

Post by zedoh6 »

Eve is a strong doll.

She survived the rough journey here without any broken bones, but she sustained some serious injuries.

Her foot was punctured.

Her arm was scarred.

Shortly after her arrival, Eve was diagnosed with a degenerative muscle disorder. She eventually lost the use of her left arm.

Over the past few weeks, I've done my best as a photographer to disguise her limp, scarred arm and damaged foot, but now I'd like to actually improve her quality of life.

Unfortunately, I cannot do anything to heal the scars on her arm, but I endeavored to return its functionality and to address the wound in her foot.

I donned some latex gloves and became Dr. Zedoh.

An incision along the outside seam of Eve's arm revealed that her elbow joint is held together with an 8mm bolt and nut. The bolt does not require a lot of torque to return the joint to a stiff but manageable state, but that also means it is destined to work itself loose again over time.

I was able to seal the tear in Eve's heel, but due to the nature of the puncture, she will always have a U-shaped scar.

Eve wasn't discouraged... in fact she seems to brandish the scar like a badge of honor.

She's jiggling her foot at me while I type this.

I warn her that if she doesn't sit still, her insides will spill out.

That was a mistake— now Eve is holding very still, with a slightly terrified look.

The operation just took a few minutes. I think it's important to prepare carefully beforehand. Make sure you have all the tools and cleaning supplies you need within reach in a well-lit area where you can work comfortably.

Some random notes:

Use a brand new blade to make incisions. DO NOT SKIMP ON THIS!

Use smooth, controlled slicing motions... DO NOT "SAW."

DS video shows the technicians using q-tips to apply alcohol to the silicone. I actually wouldn't recommend this. Q-tips leave a lot of lint which sticks to the tacky silicone and gets gummed up with the adhesive.

I'd personally recommend medical swabs. (They are basically tiny sponges attached to plastic sticks).

I used alcohol to degrease the skin surface and acetone to prep the incision before applying the sil-poxy glue. This might have been a horrible mistake.

It was only as I was swabbing the inside of the incision that I wondered what kind of plastic DS uses to make the skeleton and if it reacts to acetone.

I was extremely precise with my application, but it still worried me. I remember when some acetone-based nail polish remover was splashed on my car dash. It melted the buttons on my center console and I spent the summer with the heat blasting in the car.

I told Eve that she'll have to stay in bed all day. She seemed downhearted until she realized that she could order Ada and me to do for her by ringing a little dinner bell.

*ding a ling a ling a ling*

There's been a steady cadence of rings emanating from the bedroom and an increasing backlog of ice cream sundae requests piling up in the kitchen.

Ada wants to know if we can immobilize Eve's right arm too.

Sigh, at least I know where Eve is and that she's feeling fine.

I guess I better start making those sundaes....

Eve: left, Ada: right [Doll Sweet DS Mini]

Harumi [Doll Sweet EVO 145]

zedoh6
Eve, Ada, and Harumi's Photo Thread
Mannequins Photo Thread

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS mini joint maintenance & repair

Post by Paleonaturist »

Glad to hear that Eve is in the care of someone with the energy and courage to have a go at keeping her in good health!

Sorry to hear that her arm's scarring is inoperable.

So . . .

What's her favorite flavor of ice cream, and which toppings is she clamoring for?!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

Ha!

Eve's first couple requests were quaint and simple...

A glass of water.

A slice of orange.

Once she realized that Ada & I were willing to do anything for her, the requests became more extravagant:

- Frozen chocolate coffee smoothie with homemade whipped cream.

- Cinnamon honey drizzled Granny Smith apples dipped in peanut butter ice cream.

- Homemade graham crackers shaped like snowshoes, sprinkled with brown sugar, topped with snowman-shaped marshmallows wearing chocolate hats and a butane torch to convert them to s'mores.

Eventually, Eve started to see how exhausted Ada & I were from running around all day, so after a long silence, there was one final request.

Forgiveness and a hug.

zedoh6
Mannequins Photo Thread

Gas

Post by Gas »

Hi
I’ve returned home to find my Alice dressed in her sexy new red lingerie I had ordered for her, I hate her opening the post without me but she gives me that cute look and I can’t be annoyed with her a second longer.
Anyway the reason I’m here is because getting herself all dressed up she has dislocated her right elbow and I was wondering if anyone had any medical advice on her problem, it looks like I’ve found my answers and was about to read allowed all about Eve but luckily saw the runaround she’s giving you. I shall keep the bit about the bell to myself and prepare all necessary implements for the operation....
I will of course shower her with affection once she has recovered
Thanks for the post, good luck to Eve and my sympathies for you and Ada

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I can help if you like
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

Gas wrote:Hi
...Anyway the reason I’m here is because getting herself all dressed up she has dislocated her right elbow and I was wondering if anyone had any medical advice on her problem
Hello and welcome to the forums, Gas.

Thank you for your well wishes and I'm sorry to hear about Alice.

Please feel gently around the elbow and manipulate Alice's arm. If the arm is limp but still connected at the elbow, you can fix it by tightening the elbow bolt.

However, if you mean "dislocated" as in the arm bone is actually separated from the elbow and is only being held in place by the silicone skin, then the plastic joint may be broken and the repair will be a much more complicated. (I think you have to remove / replace the entire arm).

If you aren't confident in performing the procedure yourself, Samara is the forum's resident doll healer and is extremely knowledgeable.

zedoh6
Mannequins Photo Thread

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Something to be said about the total lack of respect when it comes to packing and shipping. I am very sorry to hear about Eve's injuries....
L✰neR✯nger

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

Thanks, LoneRanger.

I told Eve how everyone is rooting for her. It put a big smile on her face!

Here she is, ready to have her bandages removed:
Evesicky.jpg
I posted an update to Eve's health in her photo thread

zedoh6
Mannequins Photo Thread

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I hope she is in perfect shape when you remove the bandages!!

My little Krystal was bandaged up with a broken knee....I did not know her spine was cracked and it broke on her way to the Surgeon (samara78).

All good now!!
Attachments
DSCN1614.JPG
DSCN1614.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1388 times
L✰neR✯nger

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

That's horrible that poor Krystal sustained further injuries on the way to Samara's!

I'm so glad that she's feeling better and back home with you and the girls. She's such a special doll.

I took the dressing and sutures off yesterday afternoon.

Eve's arm healed nicely! In fact, some areas around the seam look even cleaner than before. She spent the evening waving enthusiastically whenever I passed by.

Eve's foot tear worries me a bit— I think it may reopen eventually. Counterintuitively, I may have to make the tear larger so I can apply the adhesive more effectively.

zedoh6
Mannequins Photo Thread

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great to hear she is doing better. These small dolls have great attitude!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS