exdollofficial.com

DS Ex-Lite durability?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

DS Ex-Lite durability?

Post by QUI_76 »

Hello, hoping any owners of this model can provide advice on this topic. I've been looking around on the forums for info regarding the Ex-Lite and I seem to see a lot of people saying that it isn't really built for the one thing you would hope that any doll would be built for. If that's true, it's a shame; I was considering buying one in the near future as it looks great, but I'm not entirely sure. How robust is the PU foam in general? I've read a lot of threads and reviews that say it's quite prone to tearing, especially around the important parts. Is this true? Any advice is welcome.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS Ex-Lite durability?

Post by samara78 »

I have had mine a year. She will need repairs down the road. Keep some permatex on hand to repair when needed. After a year the only thing that loosened up are the hips. She can even still stand on her own too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

The exlite is durable. I have been having sexy time with mine a lot for about a year now. I threw the insert that came with the doll away, it doesnt feel good. The model "S" insert for the UT145 works for me. Inserted in the canal it looks very anatomically correct. For use it needs a one inch ball of toilet paper inserted into the back of the canal to shim the insert out a little. The labia will now keep the canal from getting lubricant anywhere on the doll. To improve the angle during missionary you can make an incision or modification to her canal. See my earlier posts on modifying her. Its cheap and easy to do. If you make a simple incision that works, about an inch will do. Mine has not spread and self closes so its not that noticeable that it was modified. A life sized doll for $399 aint bad to get a fellow started in the doll community. The S insert feels better than the real thing. As well as the Kayla head is hard not to smile at. Shes much prettier in person. Photos dont do her justice. I hope this helps!

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

P.S.
The Exlite has minor draw backs. Like the seems between the torso and appendages makes photography a little more challenging. The foam density differentials change the tactile sansation as your hands roam over the amazing curves. There is no jiggle to the boobies. But they feel great and the nipples feel real. The sprues on the seems are noticeable. Her skeleton squeeks a little bit during sexy time. Human wigs can be slightly loose/slippery on her head (get DS ones when you order your doll?). XS panties and sports bras fit. Dress size 2 down to dress size 0 fits pretty good. Shoes were a womans size 5 I think. Leggings/dress gloves were loose on her due to her diminuative size. I didnt try junior sizes yet. You might need to safety pin some clothes to help them fit her better. But what you get for $399 is a lot of doll for the money.

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

Hope these picture speak a thousand words on how to make the exlite into a sex doll.
Attachments
Modified for missionary
Modified for missionary
20171015_152412.jpg (554.99 KiB) Viewed 2139 times
"S" insert
"S" insert
20171015_150138.jpg (588.1 KiB) Viewed 2139 times

INFORMATIONS