exdollofficial.com

Tomoe - DS 167, Nanase arrives

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Tomoe - DS 167, Nanase arrives

Post by von_Shredhead »

Beautiful pics of a gorgeous lady! Tomoe is delightful ... thanks for sharing! Congrats on taking second place in the photo contest!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I started working on Tomoe's face makeup a few days ago; just adding a few little moles and some texture to her skin. A pretty basic picture, but you get the idea, and she seems happy with it!
IMG_0015.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg (364.46 KiB) Viewed 1330 times

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello!

Tomoe is so pretty! O_O
Her eyes are smiling!

And you are so talented!
How did you make the moles?
Tell us more, please!
Thank you!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello!

Tomoe is so pretty! O_O
Her eyes are smiling!

And you are so talented!
How did you make the moles?
Tell us more, please!
Thank you!

TaeYeon
Thanks!

It was pretty easy really. In real life, they're a bit more subtle than in the picture too as the photo was too light and I had to darken it a bit which really made them jump out.

I created the little moles and imperfections just with a natural eyeshadow palette and various colours of pale and darker browns. I used a small detail paintbrush to apply the colours to her face, and I also added some other moles to her body to add a bit of realism. It only took about 10-15 minutes.

They will wear off, but the beauty mark has lasted on the left side of her face and I did that almost 6 months ago. You can take them off pretty easy if you want when they're first applied. I think it takes a little time for them to sink into the skin.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I've started Tomoe a new thread, as it seemed a bit strange to keep posting in a thread about how she arrived. I thought I'd add a link to this one though so people can follow her adventures:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=102123

I've tried making a little comic style piece with her too, so check it out and let me know what you think!

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

I am amazed at how authentic the fingers look. Do the fingers have joints?
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

erwin201 wrote:I am amazed at how authentic the fingers look. Do the fingers have joints?
They are actually wires. The DS ones seem quite sturdy though. I'd love to see them do jointed fingers, and from the robotic doll development videos, it looks to be coming in the future. Her little hands are really nicely sculpted though.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Willendorph wrote:
erwin201 wrote:I am amazed at how authentic the fingers look. Do the fingers have joints?
They are actually wires. The DS ones seem quite sturdy though. I'd love to see them do jointed fingers, and from the robotic doll development videos, it looks to be coming in the future. Her little hands are really nicely sculpted though.
Thanks for replying! I cannot stop looking at her. Let’s hope the jointed fingers come in the near future.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

INFORMATIONS