exdollofficial.com

Standard DS Portraits

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Standard DS Portraits

Post by haremlover »

I've been trying to encourage all manufacturers to make choosing a head easier with some standardisation of portraits. Perhaps other members can manage similar for heads I haven't been able to cover and for other manufacturers. The standard is a set of four photos, ideally with a darkish background
- facing front, dark wig
- 30 to 45 degrees to the left, dark wig
- facing front, blonde wig
- 30 to 45 degrees to the left, blonde wig
so that the four normalnails can be displayed in a block of four.

I have deliberately used natural light using direct winter sun or with the sun reflected, and then a reflector for light from the opposite side. With the sun moving all the time, one has to work fast, so I apologise for imperfections, but the result gives variations which are more natural perhaps than pure studio professional photos. So hopefully a better impression of how these girls look in real life.

One does have difficulties because sometimes these ladies can be a bit self conscious:

HANNA

JIAYI

KAYLA
[thm]http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... 7632~0.JPG[/img]

LILITH

MANDY

NA NA SE

NERI

PENNY

SAMANTHA

SANDY (Chloé - Aira)

YOLANDA

YOUYI

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Standard DS Portraits

Post by Jimbofod »

This is an excellent idea! In fact, I'd like to see it extended to bodies, ideally with all possible skin tones and eye/hair colors. This would be a lot to amass, but an given manufacturer, should, over time, be able to put such a collection together. The ultimate would be a real-time customizer where you could switch between options (e.g. oh, I like this skin tone, but maybe with a different eye color - how would that look?). Such a tool, or even just photo collection, would make the process of choosing options much easier on the buyer. With more certainty about the options, this should translate to more sales, I should think.

kojima

Post by kojima »

This. Just... this.
Jinsan alone has so many head options that finding the right one can really be a headache...... okay, that was bad.... back to business. As someone new to dolls, making their first (and let's be fair, for some, it may be the only) purchase, there are so many faces to choose from, the task of finding the right girl is quite daunting. Some look so much alike that it can be hard even for veteran doll members to tell them apart. Wig, makeup, angle of the shot, there are so many factors that can alter the way a doll head looks. There have been some heads that I absolutely adore in one shoot, but didn't care for in another shoot. A standard would make the process much more newb friendly.
Jimbofod wrote:This is an excellent idea! In fact, I'd like to see it extended to bodies, ideally with all possible skin tones and eye/hair colors. This would be a lot to amass, but an given manufacturer, should, over time, be able to put such a collection together. The ultimate would be a real-time customizer where you could switch between options (e.g. oh, I like this skin tone, but maybe with a different eye color - how would that look?). Such a tool, or even just photo collection, would make the process of choosing options much easier on the buyer. With more certainty about the options, this should translate to more sales, I should think.
This would be an excellent tool, but probably difficult (read: expensive) to do with all the different manufacturers. When you mentioned this idea, my mind jumped immediately to some sort of 3D model program that has body and face sculpts scanned in to preview different configurations. I don't doubt the technology exists to scan the various manufacturer sculpts and convert them to a digital model, but it would likely be prohibitively expensive for what is, currently, a rather niche market. In the future, I'm crossing my fingers that doll owning would be more accepted and something like this could be implemented.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Jimbofod wrote:This is an excellent idea! In fact, I'd like to see it extended to bodies, ideally with all possible skin tones and eye/hair colors. This would be a lot to amass, but an given manufacturer, should, over time, be able to put such a collection together. The ultimate would be a real-time customizer where you could switch between options (e.g. oh, I like this skin tone, but maybe with a different eye color - how would that look?). Such a tool, or even just photo collection, would make the process of choosing options much easier on the buyer. With more certainty about the options, this should translate to more sales, I should think.
This would be an excellent tool, but probably difficult (read: expensive) to do with all the different manufacturers. When you mentioned this idea, my mind jumped immediately to some sort of 3D model program that has body and face sculpts scanned in to preview different configurations. I don't doubt the technology exists to scan the various manufacturer sculpts and convert them to a digital model, but it would likely be prohibitively expensive for what is, currently, a rather niche market. In the future, I'm crossing my fingers that doll owning would be more accepted and something like this could be implemented.[/quote]

Hmm, now 3D models would be even more amazing! I was thinking even something more simple, like the ones you see when looking at options for a car (color, wheel type, etc.) that change as you select options. 3D rotation would be nice, or at least different angles (front, back, side).

Anyway, my point was that each manufacturer/vendor could make a collection of standard photos for their own products, at minimum, since they already have access to everything. Something for multiple manufacturers would be quite ambitious and more difficult. Also, they are competitors, so this would likely never happen (maybe for a vendor, but then they might run into trouble with suppliers). I'm fine with studio shoots to feature certain models, but standardized photos for the ordering process would go a long way. For example, I have found a lot of different photos of dolls, including *fairly* standard pre-shipment photos of actual customer orders. This process could be made even more standardized and organized (section for heads, for example) to make it easier for customers to narrow down options. In this scenario, actually, artificial light might be more consistent to truly standardize manufacturer photos, even if natural lighting looks better. Many sites often have such photos, but they are taken with all different backgrounds and lighting. It's the standardization to allow direct comparison during the ordering process that is lacking, IMO.

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

If it's a labor issue, maybe manufacturers should put their first robotic dolls to work building web content & services.

Eve: left, Ada: right [Doll Sweet DS Mini]

Harumi [Doll Sweet EVO 145]

zedoh6
Eve, Ada, and Harumi's Photo Thread
Mannequins Photo Thread

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TYRA

Many thanks to Paul at www.cloudclimax.co.uk for organising her arrival.

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I like Sandy, Kayla and Tyra .. the tan Tyra looks really good. Excellent choice!
Thanks for the reference .. is this going to be stickied?

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Daymn, would that Tyra head work with ds145 or would it look too big? :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Pumpster wrote:Daymn, would that Tyra head work with ds145 or would it look too big? :D
I'm sure that Tyra would dwarf a 145 body. With cheek bones like that she's a tall supermodel, so 163 and 167 are the options for her I'm sure.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

On behalf of my role with TDF staff I want to point out that TFD already has a doll database called the "Doll Matrix":
http://matrix.dollforum.com/
This database lives from the entries of our members, so feel free to submit your doll
https://matrix.dollforum.com/submission_public_v3.php
and contribute to the community.
The data set also contains the possibility to link to your photos anywhere in the web
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

MannyCan wrote:Tyra .. the tan Tyra looks really good.
She is actually lPink but the light in the room lends a warm colour balance. It's added to by a little of the factory makeup. Whilst suggesting the concept of "standard" portraits it's nice to have natural variations of light and direction because in real life lighting and perspective always changes.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

haremlover wrote:She is actually lPink ..
My bad - I thought I read in your other post that she was tan. Either way she looks good. She's not an oral head is she?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's Stacy Leigh who did some photos of her in the Tan skin tone.

Tyra isn't an oral model.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

ghostman1001
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ghostman1001 »

MannyCan wrote:She just looks like she's the kind of girl who would be awesome at it.
definitely, looks realistic
nice photo shoot outside too

INFORMATIONS