exdollofficial.com

pictures, pictures, pictures of an elf....

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: pictures, pictures, pictures of an elf....

Post by TheIQF++ »

gunsmithcat wrote:
TheIQF++ wrote:Hello and congratulations.

Crazy about the hands being the same size!
People may want to know how you convinced your wife to let you get a doll! 8O
I'm glad you were able to do it. :)
Yeah, there are many ways to enjoy a doll.

^^^ (wife here) He pouted like a pregnant lady! Not kidding... he just pouted and avoided talking to me for a couple of days, and it was depressing me, so I told him that he could get one IF he found one that had a more anime like face (we're both otakus and anime girls never bothered me). I just hate the hyper realistic looking ones. They make me feel like whatever he'd choose is actually his "perfect type" and it made me feel jealous (and honestly somewhat hurt) because none of the ones he was looking at looked remotely like me and I didn't want anything in this house that was going to make me feel resentful. It's not like there's much to be understanding of in the end though. He originally got one after I went on a business trip abroad and it drove his nuts... nuts..... We have a very good intimate life, so it's not like they are really used for that purpose regularly except when I've suggested it to add spice. Other than feeling like the hyper realistic ones are trespassing on my territory, I've no problem with the concept in general.

In the end, he showed me 3 that he was looking at, and I picked the elf and eye color. It's cute like a BJD, but with elf ears and purple eyes, it's unrealistic enough that I was ok with it. Besides, I'm totally using this to my advantage, and when he's being a grump or something, I just say "elf" he perks up (or gives me an extra hug, or stops complaining, etc) :evilbat:
Aha, sounds like you've got each other figured out. 8)
I like the cute outfits you guys dressed her in. Hope to see more from you. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

well you picked a great one there. and i must say that is one of the better thought out process for bringing a doll into a relationship. i can understand everything that you said. and the choice of purple hair and eyes. perfect for her

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Very nice ... choice of doll ... pictures ... story behind ...

Good stuff, please continue.

Oh, and all the best to all of you.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

mi6c wrote:Very nice ... choice of doll ... pictures ... story behind ...

Good stuff, please continue.

Oh, and all the best to all of you.
lol Thank you!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

She's so adorable, I really like Nina face so post more pic please...
Thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Interesting post.
Congratulations gunsmithcat, you have a nice ds-doll, and a compressive wife. best of both words, you cannot ask for more.

You will get better results as make more an more photoshoot.

About same size hand doll and wife: if also your wife is the same size clothing.... you already have a full wardrobe for your doll!

just kidding!

best regards

Mexdl

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

mexdl wrote:Interesting post.
Congratulations gunsmithcat, you have a nice ds-doll, and a compressive wife. best of both words, you cannot ask for more.

About same size hand doll and wife: if also your wife is the same size clothing.... you already have a full wardrobe for your doll!

just kidding!

best regards

Mexdl
Lol my wife is quite taller than the doll, so sadly it wont work for most of her clothes... there is a couple of things that we tried to adjust, but its difficult, anyways, my wife its willing to share just a little... probably not much... but just found clothes for that size of doll can be difficult, its all part of the adventure!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

..yes, at first could be difficult to choose the right clothing for the 145, but you will get use to it.

regards

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nice pictures! that is one cute elf. :whistle:

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Thank you! n.n

Anaennard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anaennard »

mexdl wrote:Interesting post.

Mexdl
That would certainly save money :P Some of my stuff fits our other doll (a 160cm fabric), but only a few things will fit this one, and loosely at that. I just have sadly small hands, lol. Our other doll isn't hard to shop for at least. This one, though, well it would probably be easier in an Asian country. I just ordered some garments from China. At least they will fit ONE of us as you can't really trust the sizing, so there's that :P

The camera had an exposure problem that I fixed, so hopefully photos will come out nicer now. What I wouldn't do for some professional camera equipment... but alas, $$$

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Anaennard wrote:
That would certainly save money :P Some of my stuff fits our other doll (a 160cm fabric), but only a few things will fit this one, and loosely at that. I just have sadly small hands, lol. Our other doll isn't hard to shop for at least. This one, though, well it would probably be easier in an Asian country. I just ordered some garments from China. At least they will fit ONE of us as you can't really trust the sizing, so there's that :P

The camera had an exposure problem that I fixed, so hopefully photos will come out nicer now. What I wouldn't do for some professional camera equipment... but alas, $$$

A good camera can make a difference, but good lighting can be just as important. If you want better pictures on a budget, you're probably better off going round the house and getting a few lamps/lights. Then set the doll up and try adding various lights at different distances/angles. As always, taking a ton of pictures and then binning most of them is a must! You're bound to get a few good shots that way and it is fun to experiment.

Obviously pose and background are also important, but as far as photography goes, the lights will make a huge difference to your results.

As an example here's a picture of my 146cm TPE doll Yui in some cosplay (excuse the boobs, I didn't really intend to use this picture to talk photographic method...). There is actually a floor lamp leaned over and pointed straight at her from the bottom left. I hope the attachment works, I haven't used the function before. Still killing time waitingredients for my DS 167 to arrive!
Attachments
image-1.jpg
image-1.jpg (543.64 KiB) Viewed 1187 times

Anaennard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anaennard »

Willendorph wrote: As an example here's a picture of my 146cm TPE doll Yui in some cosplay (excuse the boobs, I didn't really intend to use this picture to talk photographic method...). There is actually a floor lamp leaned over and pointed straight at her from the bottom left. I hope the attachment works, I haven't used the function before. Still killing time waitingredients for my DS 167 to arrive!
Love the photo ^.^ I grew up surrounded by professional & competitive photographers, but I never got too into it myself... not that I don't like photography, but it annoys a certain someone *cough* hubby *cough*, so I haven't had a real chance to take my time with it in my adult years. I've had the basic concepts drilled into me, but never could put them into practice much. Fortunately, that certain someone seems more open to photography now with this new doll :angel: I can't exactly ask everyone I know here for tips and get into the "well, what's your subject?" topic, lol :whistle: So I'm glad there are people here that know about this stuff! This old house does have rather poor lighting for various reasons, but we're working on improving that.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Anaennard wrote:
Love the photo ^.^ I grew up surrounded by professional & competitive photographers, but I never got too into it myself... not that I don't like photography, but it annoys a certain someone *cough* hubby *cough*, so I haven't had a real chance to take my time with it in my adult years. I've had the basic concepts drilled into me, but never could put them into practice much. Fortunately, that certain someone seems more open to photography now with this new doll :angel: I can't exactly ask everyone I know here for tips and get into the "well, what's your subject?" topic, lol :whistle: So I'm glad there are people here that know about this stuff! This old house does have rather poor lighting for various reasons, but we're working on improving that.
I can't really claim to know much more than the basics myself, but there are some really good photographers on here who can probably give you more advice. With dolls it does seem to be a bit different anyway, as with people you wouldn't have to worry so much about making sure the neck seam was covered!

Good luck, I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.

INFORMATIONS