exdollofficial.com

Greta: DS 167 with 'Serena' head

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Greta: DS 167 with 'Serena' head

Post by Mr Franz »

file_184975_0_Muppets_Statler_Waldorf.jpg
file_184975_0_Muppets_Statler_Waldorf.jpg (35.74 KiB) Viewed 1980 times

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

She reminds me of older gray haired female co-worker of mine who has stunningly well preserved body and I secretly(?) admire her every day :D

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

It's interesting to see the cream skin tone too. It looks quite pale, but in a good way. I think it will be quite a popular choice soon; a viable option compared to the light pink tone.

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for sharing your lovely Greta with us. When I check up on the DS site, she is my #1 favorite lady. I think Asian women are the most beautiful in all the world, and she proves it so well. She's so classy and wonderful. I hope that maybe someday I can have a lovely lady just as beautiful as her, until then, I will keep my eyes wide open for more of your Greta. Bravo!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Fantastic body but only thing about DS is they only have Asian faces and I would want European.
Nice photos giving me inspiration to finally put clothes on my doll and get more creative.

Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

haremlover wrote:Something possibly more unique to DS dolls than others is that it's really helpful to bring hair forward so as to disguise the neck-head joint line.
All dolls with removable heads/faces suffer from this to some extent, but I agree that the neck-to-head join in DS dolls is fairly noticeable. Trouble is, I like tied up and short hair.
Pumpster wrote:She reminds me of older gray haired female co-worker of mine who has stunningly well preserved body and I secretly(?) admire her every day :D
I find that I perceive many of my dolls as replicants of real females I have known (or at least seen somewhere). Some more than others.

I was lucky with a bit of brightness in this generally overcast day:
See-thru top
See-thru top
GretaDSDoll2018-01-06_09web.jpg (213.95 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Black transparent top
Black transparent top
GretaDSDoll2018-01-06_11web.jpg (162.65 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
These newer DS dolls have soft silicone and the manufacturer (and vendor) recommends not attempting 'standing' poses without using a stand. (She has a through-head hang system.) However, in this pose, all her weight is supported by her bum and hands on the table.

zedoh6

Post by zedoh6 »

I am amazed by the range of colors you coax from Greta's skin with your choice of lighting / locations.

DS dolls seem like chameleons... Their appearance can change so dramatically depending on lighting, more so than other dolls I'm familiar with.

These images exhibit gorgeous shadow modulation. I really appreciate your eye for shadow details.

Beautiful doll and beautiful photos.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is gorgeous! Great work as always everhard
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Thanks guys. Here are two more on a cold and grey winter's day:
Yellow hoodie stalks Greta
Yellow hoodie stalks Greta
GretaDSDoll2018-01-13_45web.jpg (208.96 KiB) Viewed 1750 times
Vintage stockings
Vintage stockings
GretaDSDoll2018-01-13_47web.jpg (259.53 KiB) Viewed 1750 times
The through-head hang system confers the advantage that you do not need a butt-pusher to keep the doll from leaning forward. However, this huge rig is the only stand I have that is tall enough to accommodate the head hang system.

chewy

Post by chewy »

Wow, is this the same Everhard that was active on this forum many years ago with a collection of RealDolls?

I was a fan of your photos from many years ago. Glad to see you join the DS family. Congratulations! We all have come a long way

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Greta looks luscious in the see-thru top leaning against that desk! I think I'd be ever-hard if I was sharing the same room with her! :whistle: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D

Great pics as always :wink:

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for more of Greta, she is one classy MILF for sure. I mean, one heck of a sexy lady. I wonder if she has a sister......
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

chewy wrote:Wow, is this the same Everhard that was active on this forum many years ago with a collection of RealDolls?
Yep. Same one. Click the Doll Teashop link in my signature to see my doll collection.
Greta and me in the kitchen
Greta and me in the kitchen
GretaDSDoll2018-02-04_43web.jpg (198.57 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
For this photo I wore my old 101st Airborne Division (Zeppelin) uniform.

The thru-head hang system is more versatile than I first imagined. A metal hook screwed into the overhead of any door frame (or similar) allows me to use a couple of karabiners and a small shackle in whatever combination is required to reach the metal S-hook that comes with the doll.
Thru-head hang system
Thru-head hang system
GretaDSDoll2018-02-04_45web.jpg (181.71 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I am new to the doll scene, so new I am still waiting for mine to get here. But I have been soaking up TDF pouring over pics and threads for hours on end for about a week. I am putting in so many hours you'd think I was studying for a college final that I skipped the class almost completely, but still want a passing grade. I appreciate the beauty, the time, the effort, and the artistic ability of members here to present their passion in their photos. I have seen some that I am blown away by, some that leave me drooling, and some that just plain give me a stiffy. And of all the photos and threads I have seen, this has got to be one of the absolute best. The appearance is spot on, the details are amazing, and your passion shows in every frame. Thank you for sharing this.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

INFORMATIONS