exdollofficial.com

Exlite cuddling snuggling

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Exlite cuddling snuggling

Post by trongalin »

My exlite is stored in my bed! Hehe! I usually wind up cuddling or snuggling at bedtime or when I wake up. Possitions that work quite well for me are:
The Spoon
Honeymoon Hugging
Sweethearts Cradle
The Persuit
What works for you?
Attachments
Cuddling Snuggling positions
Cuddling Snuggling positions
83838d0fc47ffc6f4eec4292c6af18e3.jpeg (40.15 KiB) Viewed 4203 times

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Exlite cuddling snuggling

Post by RJAce1014 »

That is an awesome contribution trongalin!

Plus one!

Though one key point to all TDF Members who own DS Dolls especially if this is done on the silicone version. Those fingers wires, they're very fragile. Be careful about them.

Cheers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

SPOOOOOOON!

Now I want to try:
"Honeymoon Hug"
"Sweethearts Cradle"

...if my cat will give up his spot on the bed.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Have to agree, this girl is amazing to cuddle, much warmer and closer to normal body temp than TPE or silicone. It's the Sweethearts craddle for me and Kayla most nights, but as she's so easy to move about, changing positions is much less of a problem than with my other girls.

She doesnt have wires in her fingers or toes, but when in bed she always has stockings on her legs and arms just in case. A word of advice though....she doesnt wear her best 'photoshoot' wigs in bed, they get too messed up. :whistle:

Have to say, waking up next to this beautiful girl is amazing.
G

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

That's an interesting graphic.

While I don't have an exlite doll, we most generally sleep in the "Honeymoon Hug" position, although both my arms are around her torso and her bottom arm rests behind her instead of under my neck. That would probably be uncomfortable for a human, but she doesn't mind in the least. On the other hand, if her arm is under me my neck will complain the next day. Also, while very close, our faces aren't quite THAT close. If I need to roll over sometimes we both re-situate, but usually I just flip over and leave her alone so turn into the little spoon, lol. Or maybe that's called "The Pursuit?"

The "Sweetheart's Cradle" looks interesting, but I don't know if I could keep my arm propped up like that whilst sleeping. Maybe if I can sorta snag my hand down her pajama shirt so my arm doesn't fall off her once I go to sleep? I'll have to try maybe.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

For me, it's always the Honeymoon Hug or the Shingles. Honeymoon hug is probably one of the cause one of the finger wire is broken on one of my DS Doll. Her face just helps me fall asleep and when you wake up, it's like her saying "Good Morning!!!"
DOLLAVIDALOCA

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

I purchased several sub $20 wigs that are shoulder length on Amazon. The longer haired wigs pull off and tangle too much for a spooning doll. I wound up with six different wigs for under $100. They dont get accidentally pulled off as much and are less tangly in general. Plus changing wigs totally changes her look. Thank goodness there are no finger or toe wires. I would have had pokes from pulling the covers here or there.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

A $20 wig? Don't go to amazon then. I can buy two wigs for that amount on ebay with free wig cap on it. On ebay it's like $8.25 Free Shipping and it's in US. If you buy from Hongkong, it's $14.50 Freeshipping and occassionally sometimes there's a seller that sells. $4.95 but shipping is $10.65.

$20 wig unless it's a famous cosplay wig like for example, Asuna from SAO or Hatsune Miku.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

trongalin wrote:I purchased several sub $20 wigs that are shoulder length on Amazon. The longer haired wigs pull off and tangle too much for a spooning doll. I wound up with six different wigs for under $100. They dont get accidentally pulled off as much and are less tangly in general. Plus changing wigs totally changes her look. Thank goodness there are no finger or toe wires. I would have had pokes from pulling the covers here or there.
I had bought a kinky curly hair wig for my Happy Dolls Dagmar, which is a fabric doll with a silicone head. The wig is perfect for both photoshoots and sleeping with. In fact I think it is the best wig I have and I have four for my doll.

This is it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N7 ... =UTF8&th=1

Also another goods short wig in a straight Bog style is this one from ST Fantasy:

https://www.amazon.com/STfantasy-Straig ... rt+bob+wig

I managed to get it in a dark brown, sadly it doesn't seem to be available anymore. But this white one looks really good too.

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Ex-Lite doll would even be a better doll to cuddle with if they sold her with loose joints. Bigger tits would be nice also.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

genesis218 wrote:Ex-Lite doll would even be a better doll to cuddle with if they sold her with loose joints. Bigger tits would be nice also.
I guess they only have one type joints on the Ex-Lite since the doll is so light it is easy to move around and position. I know that DS offers an option on their silicone dolls to get either a loose or tight skeleton. Silicone dolls are obviously much heavier.

anataus

Post by anataus »

hello

is ex Lite rigid or flexible ?
I mean
can you twist and bend her torso with little effort ?

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

anataus wrote:hello

is ex Lite rigid or flexible ?
I mean
can you twist and bend her torso with little effort ?
The quick answer is yes, the doll does support torso twisting.

The long answer: Here is the info on Ex-Lite. The range of motion is a bit down the page:

https://www.dsdoll.us/products/litedoll

It is made from a lightweight polyurethane material. The skin is very thin though and you do have to be careful as with a silicone doll that you don't bring anything sharp near the doll. DS-Doll has been using foam in the construction of all their dolls. The silicone dolls have silicone over foam to make them lighter.

From the information I gathered so far the Ex-Lite is VERY light at 9kg and easy to carry and pose. The material does have some wrinkling effect when the material is relaxed. But when taut, it looks like skin. The doll is also modular which can be seen as an advantage or disadvantage. The disadvantages are obvious in that the doll has spaces at the upper arms and upper thighs. The spaces are in a good location in which you can easily cover them with thigh high stockings for the legs and put arm cuffs or a sleeved top on her. There are also seams from the mold when the doll was formed. Sadly these are visible, but again, with the right clothing these seams can be covered up.

The doll is great for cuddling, and doing fashion photography with, but extra care has to be considered using the doll for sex. If you are not careful, then it is easy to cause tearing in the vaginal area. There are ways to prevent this though by virtue of proper insertion and removal of the insert, using a good position for sex that is perpendicular to the insert and not on an angle. A position that doesn't require the legs to be spread very far. Doggy positions, spooning positions and 'L' shaped positions with one leg 90 degrees up and the other down, seem to take the stresses off the foam. I say the doll is good for cuddling because unlike TPE or Silicone, the foam retains heat and as such, you do not have to warm the doll up. Just a few moments of hugging the doll will be enough.

I also recommend searching for Ex-Lite reviews and other threads here on the doll so this way you can walk away with as much information as possible then weight your purchase based on the pros and cons. I am going to say right off the bat, if you are intending to use the doll just for photographic work, then it is a no-brainer. The doll is perfect for that and it comes in at a VERY good price level too. Last I checked DS-Doll is selling this beauty for $400. From what I gathered, it has a pretty good skeleton for the price. There are those I have asked here that have had the doll for more than a year and they say the joints are still good. If you are going to get the doll for sex purposes, then I would gather as much information as possible so you will be well informed if the doll is a good purchase for you.

Hope that helps!

INFORMATIONS