exdollofficial.com

Ds mini doll eva review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ds mini doll eva review

Post by samara78 »

You have tje gen 2 doll. Be careful if you fall asleep with her. Like a baby you can roll over on her and do damages.
If you want a larger doll in trade let me know.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

They are rather small for ‘spooning’! However, as long as you’re careful to make sure her arm is in the right place before moving her she will be fine on her side. Like moving any doll, the placement of the limbs before any move is important!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

I've been cuddling with my Gen-1 on an on-n-off basis since she arrived from China. Kimi really is pretty tiny for proper spooning, but makes a delightful cuddle-buddy anyway. I've had no trouble with her arms, but her back, both hips and one knee are absolutely useless. (It's really only the knee that bothers me badly - the floppy joints in her back and hips still move mostly naturally. Any sort of posing is a challenge, though!)

Do be extra careful of her fingers - those tiny strips of silicone, while quite forgiving, can get caught in odd places and stretched badly!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Paleonaturist wrote:I've been cuddling with my Gen-1 on an on-n-off basis since she arrived from China. Kimi really is pretty tiny for proper spooning, but makes a delightful cuddle-buddy anyway. I've had no trouble with her arms, but her back, both hips and one knee are absolutely useless. (It's really only the knee that bothers me badly - the floppy joints in her back and hips still move mostly naturally. Any sort of posing is a challenge, though!)

Do be extra careful of her fingers - those tiny strips of silicone, while quite forgiving, can get caught in odd places and stretched badly!

~B.
Let me know if are in the states and want a repair done to her. I would be delighted to help.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Samara78, I am in the U.S., and may just take you up on that. I wouldn't have guessed, almost two years ago, how attached I might become to a brown meter-tall doll.

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Paleonaturist wrote:Samara78, I am in the U.S., and may just take you up on that. I wouldn't have guessed, almost two years ago, how attached I might become to a brown meter-tall doll.

~B.
Sounds like a plan.

INFORMATIONS