exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Please welcome Mademoiselle Fabienne as well

Post by Mondoon »

Lovely photos of your beloved Fabienne. She must be pretty smart to know morse code. Not only smart but very pretty too.
She looks lovely in that outfit Chris, I'm sure any sailor would love to have her aboard.

Our best wishes to you and all your ladies from myself, Hanna and Katie
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Looks like she's ready to sale USS Wonderland. Where's the trip? Well Chris and her just got two tickets to paradise. Goodluck on your wonderful entry Chris. I'm saving my best shots for last but I might enter the contest as well.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

GirlsGang wrote:Very nice shots for the nautical contest, and the last one is a good portrait of Fabienne
Hi GG, thank you, she´s still blushing. :D
RJAce1014 wrote:Looks like she's ready to sale USS Wonderland. Where's the trip? Well Chris and her just got two tickets to paradise. Goodluck on your wonderful entry Chris. I'm saving my best shots for last but I might enter the contest as well.

Cheers,

RJ
Hi RJ, thank you, yes, she´s making me very happy and it feel like heaven indeed. I hope you enter the challenge, it´s such a great theme.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Chris,

That morse code is genius btw. I also had my entry for Nautical Nautiness. I thought I won't make it on time.
Having two jobs is a bad idea for contest haha

Anyways, may the best Dollabeauty wins!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

RJAce1014 wrote:Hi Chris,

That morse code is genius btw. I also had my entry for Nautical Nautiness. I thought I won't make it on time.
Having two jobs is a bad idea for contest haha

Anyways, may the best Dollabeauty wins!

RJ
It´s great that you made it, it´s a great pic! Fabienne will be rooting for you and your cute lady, of course. :D

Chris

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:It´s great that you made it, it´s a great pic! Fabienne will be rooting for you and your cute lady, of course. :D

Chris
Thank you Fabienne! My girls will be rooting for you as well. We both aim for number one but if could make a tie, we would xD

I'm scared to even look at the results. It's antagonizing for some reason.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

As the song says baby lile my fuse! :whistle: :D Chris they are hot enough! :haha4:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

RJAce1014 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:It´s great that you made it, it´s a great pic! Fabienne will be rooting for you and your cute lady, of course. :D

Chris
Thank you Fabienne! My girls will be rooting for you as well. We both aim for number one but if could make a tie, we would xD

I'm scared to even look at the results. It's antagonizing for some reason.

Cheers,

RJ
Do take a look, you were heading for a Podium Position!
deerman wrote:As the song says baby lile my fuse! :whistle: :D Chris they are hot enough! :haha4:
:D Yes, they are, and kind, cute and lovely as well. :D :angel:

Chris

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Do take a look, you were heading for a Podium Position!

Chris
WHOA!!! The last time I checked I was 6 scores away so I given up. It's scares to know the result while watching it lol I'll just let see the results in the end.

I checked today and you're right. Now, you made me even more nervous. I mean I ended up not caring into thinking about it and was like... OMG, things can go wrong on the last minute, please don't give in.... hehe

*sigh* I've joined many contest in the past and I've cried 2% overall. Poll contest gives me chills haha

I don't know what's trending TDF, it's hard to please the community xD I'm an artist and always go for whats trending.
But then again, I'm probably the youngest TDF member here. Everyone is on their 40's, 50's, or 60's and I'm still on my 20's.
Interest mismatch base on the age. The youngest one tends to be more artistic and adventurous and super creative which I landed in.
But seem community wanted more of simplistic measures. Can't tell haha so if you want to show off at the contest, your aim and goal
is to please the people to get your votes. And that's why, I intend to know the fads.

PS: I take all contest seriously except TDF. The contest somewhat is like so show off your photographic skills rather than getting a well prize deserved achievement. If we can get a trophy under our account name everytime we win a contest, that's probably the pay out lol. Sort of a reward. Then the more you get trophy's the more the color change. It started as bronze then gold.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi RJ,
I entered every photo challenge since I became a member at TDF until last month - too busy at the Job last month and I made it to third place twice now and to fourth once. I became last once or twice as well. To be hinest I never really cared as I only take the challenge´s theme as an imspiration to take some pics of my girls. It´s just for the fun and the love to my girls.That´s the way we are at the HUB. :D

Chris

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi RJ,
I entered every photo challenge since I became a member at TDF until last month - too busy at the Job last month and I made it to third place twice now and to fourth once. I became last once or twice as well. To be hinest I never really cared as I only take the challenge´s theme as an imspiration to take some pics of my girls. It´s just for the fun and the love to my girls.That´s the way we are at the HUB. :D

Chris
Haha I just noticed that this morning. Reason my upcoming contest is late.

Here's my CAT B Hosting >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=85600
Hope to see Fabienne is sexy cool style and be an Idoll of June.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Congratulations again, that pic really rocked. Now that´s a nice theme, we´ll join the fun for sure. The Girls will have to decide who of them will enter A and B, I won´t or I get killed. :D

Cheers,

Chris

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Congratulations again, that pic really rocked. Now that´s a nice theme, we´ll join the fun for sure. The Girls will have to decide who of them will enter A and B, I won´t or I get killed. :D

Cheers,

Chris
Haha, why not just join all of them? It's about an idoll anyways so being like a doll idoll like those Japanese Idol groups on their bikinis with summer spirit of ways to stay cool and sexy.

I do recommend for a group shots in this contest. I always see single dolls join contest but we ought to see group shots.

Hey, I know what it means when girls fight. Sayumi and Momomi fought while this contest is going because I joined Sayumi on May Flower. To make it fair to them, I joined Momomi on Nautical. Neverthought she will take home the bacon xD

Cheese!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi RJ, Fabienne, Laurence and Emmanuelle still have to share the same Body, and I´m not into photoshopping at all.So if it shall be a group shot it´s either Martine and Brigitte joining or the Little ones crowding the pic.
That means gigantic catfight. :haha4:

Chris

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi RJ, Fabienne, Laurence and Emmanuelle still have to share the same Body, and I´m not into photoshopping at all.So if it shall be a group shot it´s either Martine and Brigitte joining or the Little ones crowding the pic.
That means gigantic catfight. :haha4:

Chris
Hey Chris, I don't mind helping your out behind the scenes if it means joining the three to them.

Let me give you some samples...

I'll simply combine their pictures like this with Sayumi. I think I made a thread about Sayumi meeting her cousins Jeanette, Nina, Lila, Mynina. xD

Now I don't have to disguise Sayumi anymore. Momomi is here with us and just another cute Nina with different personality.

So yes, if combination is your problem. Take a shot of the location, take a shot of Fabienne, Laurence, and Emmanuel then I can edit them all for you no problem. Don't worry, won't violate my contest rules to help others win lol. At least, haha hosting is pretty much a responsibility. I'm all in for the fun as well.

But hey, each time I host, I make sure my header and description are all eye candy and exciting. I do contest before, typically deviantart art contest and I'm use to creating contestest that attract people's attention.

Cheers,

RJ

PS: If you really have no option, it's fine to enter Fabienne. Remember, she's reference to a real Japanese idol. She'll stand up great.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS