exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by homanoidus »

Happy new year my dear Von and the clan
Bug hug from Mona and Mélissande
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Great photo's Von_Shredhead

You don't see much of that type of clothes she's wearing on here so Great outfit
Thanks ILuvFemsNlingerie! Xmas in July! :whistle:
gonestill77 wrote:Great photos Von!
I love Nina's outfit and her feistyness......
Thanks Gone! I hope all is going well with you and yours!
brigittes hubbie wrote:Wonderful pics, Nina is amazing! Greetings from LEF,

Chris
Awwwww ... Thanks Mr. Chris!
Lvya!
Nina

Thanks Chris!
Big hugs to LEF from LMN!
Anglian wrote:Nina is always worth waiting for !

Superb photos and....Nina always looks cute.

I have to show Sarah some of these and see if she can pose in the same way for me, I'll let you know how that goes ! She has spent most of the summer upstairs lying on the bed trying to keep cool (not easy in this heat) but when it cools down she will get out her shiny top that Nina mentioned.

I am not suprised she slapped you.......naughty Von !

All the best.

Sarah and Anglian
Thanks Anglian! I bet Sarah is no longer sweltering but freezing upstairs. Was she able to replicate Nina's positions? I am curious if the DS158 has the same skeletal mobility as the DS145. Let me know the results if you read this. Sorry for the 6 month absence ... been a bit busy. Cheers!
Mondoon wrote:Great shots of Nina Von. As cute as ever and a fantastic outfit.

Appropriate that I should bring out her Christmas photographs from July at Christmas.

Looking forward to her return. :D

Cheers Von and Nina. Hope you are all happy and well.

:glou:
Greetings Mondoon and thank you for the kind words. Yeah ... Xmas in July ... whoduthunk. :wink: All is well at the Shredhead Homestead. We'll be back in full force very soon!
LaDollyVita wrote:
Mondoon wrote:Appropriate that I should bring out her Christmas photographs from July at Christmas.
Thanks for that, Mr. M! I thought I was viewing new Christmas photos when I noticed the date was July! That took a moment to process properly, but your timing is tops. I was away from the forum most of the year and wasn't around to see these during the summer.

Von & Nina - I loved the photos! Ornaments as jewelry was a clever idea! I was beginning to think Nina was your Christmas tree! I got a chuckle over the sparkles getting everywhere, because we had a similar issue here decorating the tree.
von_Shredhead wrote:Nina says her leggings would NOT be advisable out running in the plains ... have a tendency to drop low and snag on things, so tell Hannah to be careful when in a high speed run.
Nina looking out for her good friend. This does my heart good.

Hoping you had a Merry Christmas Von and Nina! Wishing you a Happy New Year as well. Cheers!
Greeting LDV! Thank you for the kind comments. Yeah ... Nina THOUGHT she was a Christmas tree for a short while. When I took out the string of lights, she said "That's quite enough there, Buddy! NO lights!" :lol:
harvey48 wrote:Hi Nina and Von. Where have you been? You have been away from TDF far too long.

Hope we see you and your clan back soon. Happy New Year
Hiya Harvey! We've been a bit busy and now things are finally slowing down and coming to a close ... we'll be back very soon!
Slew wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote:
Mondoon wrote:Appropriate that I should bring out her Christmas photographs from July at Christmas.
Thanks for that, Mr. M!
Indeed, well played M. :x-mas:

Von, I hope you and Nina are well and had a great Xmas. And, Happy New Year! :glou:
Thank you and Happy New year to you Slew!
homanoidus wrote:Happy new year my dear Von and the clan
Bug hug from Mona and Mélissande
Greetings Hom!
Happy New Year! Big hugs from the Clan to you, Mona, Mel and Al!

Happy New Year to All!!!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Welcome back!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Greetings and Salutations All!
Nina on the Futon.jpg
Nina on the Futon.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2082 times
Nina here for a quick update on everything going on. First, Von has been very busy the past few months renovating my apartment. New windows installed, new drywall to replace old rotting paneling, new dedicated electrical circuit and dedicated internet connection, new HVAC ducting to my apartment, fresh paint and much more. Von will start a new thread soon with more information (and pictures) about this renovation.

This renovation project is ALMOST finished. We are waiting on the final pieces of furniture/office equipment to be delivered. After everything has been delivered, assembled and put in it's final place Von will finish painting the stairwell and then steam clean the carpet and call this project "finished". YAY!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a quick update to let y'all know we are still around and will be back soon! We have lots to share ... many pics to show y'all and some stories to tell.

See y'all soon!
Nina[/i]

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Well this is good news indeed. I'll dispatch a carrier pigeon to notify Mr. M & Hanna on The Wild Plains immediately. They'll be happy to hear Von and Nina have come round with updates. Cheers!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great seeing you and Nina again, Shreddie! Always enjoy stopping by, this is a legendary thread that I hope will continue to live for many years to come :thumbs_up:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Lovely to see you again Nina and Von! We wondered if you’d moved somewhere and still finding your feet after previous conversations but renovations can take a lot more time than you think before you start!

Anyway, welcome back! Cheers, Hollows and girls.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hoorah and huzzar, the von Shredhead Clan are back.

There's twerkin' and flossin' goin' down on the wild plains in celebration of your return.
LaDollyVita wrote:Well this is good news indeed. I'll dispatch a carrier pigeon to notify Mr. M & Hanna on The Wild Plains immediately. They'll be happy to hear Von and Nina have come round with updates. Cheers!
Thank you kind sir, the Pigeon arrived safe and sound and delivered its message of joy across the plains. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome back Von and Nina, no twerkin or flossin here right now but glad you're alright nonetheless. :)

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Every time I see this thread pop up in the recent posts forum I have to do a double take because I keep misreading the thread title as Nina von Sh!thead. Then I realize what I actually read and I have to giggle because it makes me think of those kinds of people that love their pets dearly but give them names like Sh!thead or Bastard etc.

I wasn't going to post anything because I didn't want to offend (it's totally not meant insultingly, it's just funny to me), but it's happened to me so often I just had to say something. Hope I didn't offend and gave you a little chuckle.

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Yay ! Von and Nina (and the rest of the clan) are back. I'll just nip upstairs to let Sarah know..........

She got very excited at the news and can''t wait to see more of her cousin.

Anglain and Sarah

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Nina, that´s great news, and I´m sure you´re taking good care of von when he needs a little rest in between. Greetings from LEF,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Good news, we're very happy you're "just" busy and look forward to the upcoming stories.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Glad to hear the work is nearing completion and that we'll get to see more of your crew soon. Looking forward to it.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Roynotboy wrote:Welcome back!
Thanks Roynotboy!
Cheers!
Von

INFORMATIONS