exdollofficial.com

Jumping on the FaceApp Bandwagon

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Jumping on the FaceApp Bandwagon

Post by MannyCan »

Actually .. I avoided using FaceApp because of two reasons:

1. Privacy Issues
2. Renew Licenses

So I took a chance and got Photoshop Elements to play with it. These were some of my results.
SmileEnhanced.jpg
SmileEnhanced.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1358 times
Compare_01.jpg
Compare_01.jpg (910.61 KiB) Viewed 1358 times
Its much more subtle than the effects you get off FaceApp .. but it doesn't have anyone the negative issues (no privacy issues if you opt out of all the machine learning stuff .. and its a perpetual license). Click the pictures above to see better detailing.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jumping on the FaceApp Bandwagon

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Manny!

That is so cool! I like your results very much!
Reetzia's eyes light up with joy in her enhanced picture. Or so it seems!
I like to think that is how happy she is when you come home^^

Now I wish to try this also!
Thank you for your pictures.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Jumping on the FaceApp Bandwagon

Post by MannyCan »

Thank you Taeyeon. Yes her eyes are enhanced (tilted) but only 1% .. so its BARELY perceivable. The changes are very subtle. But the effects are very huge. As humans, we can perceive even tiny tiny changes in facial queues. This is how amazing poker players know what they other players have. Its really amazing.

I chose Photoshop Elements because its cheaper. And no monthly fees like FaceApp. And no problems with privacy (if you have the settings correct).

If you try it, please post some of your results!

INFORMATIONS