exdollofficial.com

Chinese Documentary on Doll Owners [Eng Sub]

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Re: Chinese Documentary on Doll Owners [Eng Sub]

Post by Altair »

shadow66 wrote:thank you for posting all this, most kind of you. in a way, it honors those of us that have lost a loved one, and the ones that have gone before us.
Glad that you think so. I felt that it would be eye opening if the western folks could understand these documentaries. After all, they're telling a unique story about doll owners.
BuilderOfCastles wrote:Thank you for the subtitles, its almost like understanding Chinese.
About the robotic head.

What i find most difficult, even more than getting the animatronics to look good, is the situational awareness that is needed to make use of it.

The eyes need to track to movement.
Else... she just stares off into space... and then stares off into another space.
and, every once in a while, she winks... at nothing?

So, right now, i would find a robotic head to be more of a distraction, and something that would break me out of the story/mood/suspension of disbelief, than it would be a help.

Those clowns over in Saudi Arabia cheated hugely to get that puppet to look like it was responding.
All that work, and they still needed a technician to tell the puppet when to reply.
Indeed. I wonder if DS's robots actually have sensors in them.

In this episode (part 1), we explore a married doll owner's life with his Wife, Daughter and Doll.

feel free to share your opinions :)

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Re: Chinese Documentary on Doll Owners [Eng Sub]

Post by tpefan19 »

Altair wrote:Hello folks!
It's a unique perspective of doll ownership in China.

Since there wasn't any english subbed versions, I decided to make one for the trailer.

We get to see the introduction to the DS/EX factory and three doll owners:
-”打桩叔“,an experienced doll owner.
-“Destiny 七夕”, a married doll owner.
-Unnamed middle-aged doll owner whose wife had passed away.

Interestingly, their relationship with their dolls isn't sexual in nature.

It was very insightful to get a glimpse of doll ownership in China.

Compared to the UK/US doll owner (depicted in various documentaries), there seems to be similarities and differences.

Any thoughts about that?
older thread but it's a slow morning (and was before me joining this site)...

so they interviewed 3 doll owners (out of hundreds of thousands, may be millions, considering >1.5B total population), and you made a sweeping conclusion that dolls aren't for sex in China? Just like in the US, how many doll fuckers actually will admit it publicly? Decades of 1-child policy resulting in such a shortage of women (families killing off female infants hoping the next one will be a boy because in China, a man has a better chance of getting a good job and take care of his parents when they are old) that Chinese men often go to other parts of Asia, mainly SE Asia, to buy their brides, sometimes even for male relatives living in the same house to share... And you are telling me they wouldn't stick it in a hot sex doll? :lol:

INFORMATIONS