exdollofficial.com

First doll, Ex-Lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

My_Name_Here
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll, Ex-Lite

Post by My_Name_Here »

So, I just got my first doll last week; an Ex-Lite from DS. I mainly bought her as a cuddling doll and have been very happy with her so far. I have one question, though. What type of glue have people used to attach the pubic hair?

McPickle

Re: First doll, Ex-Lite

Post by McPickle »

Did you get the modified version? How do you like her skin?
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

My_Name_Here
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by My_Name_Here »

I believe it is the modified version as the cavity is fairly wide. The skin is pretty soft, especially on the torso, but it does wrinkle when flexing. The limbs are a good bit firmer and wrinkle less when bent.

My_Name_Here
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by My_Name_Here »

SomeDude_7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SomeDude_7 »

Sweet! Can you take some nude ones? I owned an original model about a year and a half ago and can probably tell the difference just via a few snaps.

I'm getting a revised one sometime this week from Paul, I'll be sure to upload some pics as well! After being experienced with other types of dolls, I think the convenience of the ex-lite can't be beat and I'm scrambling to go back to such an easy, low maintenance, and low cost option that still looks amazing

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Congrats to your pretty girl friend!

My Elaine Image is happy to see another of her cousins around here.
I read somewhere that the glue used to apply theatrical moustaches and things like that could be used for the pubic hair patch. I haven't tried it myself yet though.

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

It's been improved? Is there a thread about what changed somewhere? I have completely missed this info. It would be cool to see more pictures of this if possible.

I have the original as well. It's looking great and the concept of detachable legs is cool, but is just impossible for comfortable sex, and the joints of the skeleton are too weak to hold positions. I'm just using it as a dressup mannequin decoration, lol.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello!

I like Lin very much!
She looks so pretty in her pictures and has a beautiful blue dress!
She really seems excited and curious about her new home!

Also I couldn't not notice how smooth and silky her brand new hair looks!
My SooYoung's hair used to look like this too ^ㅂ^

They are great dolls.
TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Thanks for the pictures! I kind of want one for photography so I can move her around more easily.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Here you'll be able to see what your girl would look like in a couple of different hairstyles (and glasses): https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114362

It's my Elaine who's modelling :D

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

INFORMATIONS