exdollofficial.com

Direct buying or through vendors, US buyer

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

greenhorse
Active Poster
Active Poster

Direct buying or through vendors, US buyer

Post by greenhorse »

Doll gurus,

Really getting ready for a brand new 167evo, just not sure how to make the buy. Is buying from vendors going to somehow avoid the problem with customs? Would there be custom problem at all? Any difference in terms of service and maintenance afterwards?

Thanks for any input in advance.

grimreefer24601

Re: Direct buying or through vendors, US buyer

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Most manufacturer will prefer you use vendors.

A good vendor will take care of you through each step of getting a doll, and after getting the doll.

You should talk with you vendor first, and make sure you know what you're getting. And that it's what you want.

I can't speak for every US vendor, but I have dolls sent to me first. This means all customs are taken care of by me. I don't drop ship dolls.

I had a customs issue with some inserts. It can happen, but not likely US.

You're on your own for maintenance. Well, I guess you could send your doll for me to oil her. You'll have more fun doing it yourself.

Service, if something happens a good vendor is going to bat for you. We will work to get things right.

I'm a vendor, so I'm a bit biased.

Talk with whoever you are buying a doll from. Talk to other people. Other vendors. Make sure you get a great doll.

Let me know if I can help you further.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I have bought my DS dolls directly from China. John gives great customer service, as I can attest to over two years and two dolls. Great email response, even on weekends and after China work hours. Progress reports and photos before delivery. No problems at customs or with delivery and tracking. I’d do it again in a heartbeat.
Regards,
Jiayi

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I can tell you as a vendor, working with John with dolls is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, no pun intended.
They get back to me really fast which I love.
And two of the BCD Girls are Doll Sweets!
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
100_6490.JPG
100_6490.JPG (624.2 KiB) Viewed 1619 times
100_6425.jpg
100_6425.jpg (56.6 KiB) Viewed 1619 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I would recommend BDC (Jeff).

A vendor can help make sure your order is right (avoid miscommunications and oversights).

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Just from reading the forums and my own humble experience, the vendors like Jeff at BCD are great. And dealing with the manufacturer can be great too, in my case PIB. I think the main thing is that you trust the person you are dealing with. Build a raport, those that take the time to do that earn your bidness, those that treat you like a number.....well that's great too if you like that sort of thing...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

OK, #70
Just joking!
Love,
Takara
Attachments
100_6418.jpg
100_6418.jpg (59.44 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

I see what you did there......I will take a #175 cm with a slim order of thighs and a furburger......oops ;-)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And of course a DIET coke!
Love always,
Jia Tè
Attachments
Jia Tè.jpg
Jia Tè.jpg (72.12 KiB) Viewed 1508 times

INFORMATIONS