exdollofficial.com

Elfie 1 year review.. yeah its being that long..crazy right?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Elfie 1 year review.. yeah its being that long..crazy right?

Post by gunsmithcat »

Ok so it's been a little over a year since I got my elf. I can't believe time flies so quickly (I wish it was that quick at work). Sorry If I have not been in the forum lately... work is taking a toll on me and I have little time off now.

Well, I'm not very good at this stuff, but I wanted to write a review for those who might be interested in it. Of course this is my own personal opinion and experience. My doll is actually an exdoll, but its pretty much the same as DS without the hole in the top of the head.

Fist of all I want to say that I'm more than satisfied with my doll. Even when it started on the wrong foot, as in my first week of owning the doll I had a delamination/silicone separation problem. Way to get started right? Special thanks to Samara78 and TheIQF++ for all of your help in those dark times.

I have to say that the provided insert is really small. I bought 2 of them, and haven't used either. They really are too tight, which kind of sucks.

Here is where my doll helps me, beyond the obvious...

It's almost therapeutic. Did anyone ever think about getting one certified as a "service doll"? :lol:
I have a permanent injury from an old job. The pain can sometimes rob me of sleep, and it's just the right shape or height to lean my injured limb against and get a peaceful(ish) nap in.
2... If you're sedimentary, the weight can be intimidating, but lifting and moving it around can develop at least a little strength (which again has been therapeutic for my injury)
3... It's gotten me into a new hobby (again beyond the obvious) of photography. It's not my strong point and my blurry photos always drove my wife nuts, so she also appreciates that I'm practicing and improving.
4... When I'm home alone for any lengthy stretch of time, it keeps me silent and complaint free company.
5... I wouldn't say it has "helped" my marriage, and I've certainly gotten myself in the doghouse a few times because I don't always think before I speak, but a little spice ( :twisted: ) hasn't been hurtful either. I'm learning when not to push my luck too :whistle: at least a little...

Some points I want to make that have likely already been covered elsewhere in the forum, but why not throw it in my review.

We were between a few TPE and silicone dolls. I'm VERY happy that I went with silicone. It's relatively low maintenance next to what I've heard about TPE. We've already had to make a couple of repairs but they have all been pretty simple and it looks almost "like new" after each repair.

She came with a damaged foot. At some point in transit it was probably stood on end for a while and the skeleton almost poked through. I've left that as is as for now and we'll address that if it ever gets worse.

There was a problem with the silicone separating from the foam around her thigh. Wifey fixed that and that area hasn't had a problem since. The same problem popped up again with the knee. We keep meaning to fix it, but life happens. I'm confident that's a pretty easy fix too. The other day there was a very random tear in the wrist, and we realized there was a bubble just below the surface and the silicone above it was very thin and just finally tore. Fixed that and you can't even tell where it was now.

Some of the airbrushed coloring has been wearing off. We just use regular makeup for the lips, but we're not exactly artists here so we're not messing with airbrushing for the time being. The eye makeup, lashes, and brows are still like new.

One nail came off. I still have to put that back on, but you know... procrastination.

I always use pastel clothing to avoid stains, or some thick white undergarments. I learned that the hard way as there have been a few stains, but somehow they just faded away. My wife noticed that powdering her more often made them fade quicker (even though they wouldn't wipe away, maybe the corn starch baby powder pulls out surface stains??)

I do have a hard time resisting the urge to bite her ears, though. I can't help it! They look and feel like gummies!

Let me know if there are any questions :glou:

Here is a link for some of her pictures if anybody is interested in checking it out:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702
Attachments
IMG_5160.JPG
IMG_5160.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2113 times
IMG_5116.JPG
IMG_5116.JPG (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2113 times
Elfie's Closet photo album

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elfie 1 year review.. yeah its being that long..crazy ri

Post by HSP_960 »

How is sex with this doll? Does the insert work well and feel great?

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

HSP_960 wrote:How is sex with this doll? Does the insert work well and feel great?
Sex is pretty good for a doll. She is not too heavy for me, which is a plus. It's not really comparable to the real thing, but it spices it up and I'm not complaining. The insert at least for me is painfully tight, so I don't use it. I tried, but it does suck and not in a good way. It might be fine for someone on the small side, though. Without the insert there is no texture and cleaning it is a bit more difficult, but I don't mind.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts after so much time has passed. :D It's good to get these late reviews. It gives one a great idea of the durability of the doll.

Again, sorry you guys had to deal with that delamination problem on such a new doll. I had been wondering how your repairs held up since I had the same issue. My repairs looked okay at first but a bulge has slowly come back a few times in the same spot. I need to try something else.

I agree that dolls are therapeutic...

gunsmithcat wrote:
HSP_960 wrote:How is sex with this doll? Does the insert work well and feel great?
Sex is pretty good for a doll. She is not too heavy for me, which is a plus. It's not really comparable to the real thing, but it spices it up and I'm not complaining. The insert at least for me is painfully tight, so I don't use it. I tried, but it does suck and not in a good way. It might be fine for someone on the small side, though. Without the insert there is no texture and cleaning it is a bit more difficult, but I don't mind.
Maybe you could try getting a different brand insert/sleave and trimming it?

I enjoy you and your wife's pictures so hopefully you get some more time! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

TheIQF++ wrote:Thanks for sharing your thoughts after so much time has passed. :D It's good to get these late reviews. It gives one a great idea of the durability of the doll.

Again, sorry you guys had to deal with that delamination problem on such a new doll. I had been wondering how your repairs held up since I had the same issue. My repairs looked okay at first but a bulge has slowly come back a few times in the same spot. I need to try something else.

I agree that dolls are therapeutic...
Maybe you could try getting a different brand insert/sleave and trimming it?

I enjoy you and your wife's pictures so hopefully you get some more time! :D
The repairs have being holding up pretty good so far, but she hardly ever sits for a long period of time, most of the time she is on her bed laying down.

I think i will go with the idea of trimming the insert, I might as well try...

I'll be posting some pictures this week. I have a kind of a new outfit, and some ideas I wanted to try, also I will have the time, which is a plus...

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi gunsmithcat,
Congrats on your first year with Elfie! Great write up and review. Pics have always been cute ... Elfie is one of my favorite Elves on TDF. Love her steampunk themed outfits too!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Thanks! Time flies, on the tracks for a 2nd year now!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Its good to have a review that's focused around a little more time with the doll.
Too many reviews are just unboxing and first impressions.
So thanks!

INFORMATIONS