exdollofficial.com

DS error? Or user error? Maybe both?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS error? Or user error? Maybe both?

Post by Frost »

So I was doing some inspections of my doll's tearing of the vagina cavity entry. I recently repaired a large one on the left top end, and now a new one is forming on the other end. Both tears started on the top, near the leg area, of the vagina cavity entry.

After play time yesterday I noticed a new tear forming on the other side (near other leg) of the vagina cavity. I think it is more the doll design at fault with the vagina tearing.

They are using a small, about 1 inch long, piece of mesh on the top and bottom of the cavity (inside) to protect it. However, the edges of this mesh are somewhat sharp. Also, the mesh seems to be pulling the silicone apart as it tries to "warp" outwards. Both of these tears are starting near the edge of this mesh. I think the edges are starting the tears while the stress is being put on that area. DS might need to consider maybe putting a strip of this mesh all the way around the inner circle, not just two small pieces.

While taking a few photographs of the area I also noticed that their are small tears forming on the inside, of the bottom, near the same edges, of the other piece of mesh.

So, after reviewing the above, and looking at the pictures below, what do you think? User error, or manufacturing error?
20181209_221415.jpg
20181209_221415.jpg (505.78 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
20181209_221420.jpg
20181209_221420.jpg (524.82 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
20181209_221438.jpg
20181209_221438.jpg (534.71 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
20181209_221441.jpg
20181209_221441.jpg (540.67 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
20181209_221444.jpg
20181209_221444.jpg (543.52 KiB) Viewed 2691 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS error? Or user error? Maybe both?

Post by Dollyman25442 »

How old is this doll?

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Not even a month

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

frost75 wrote:Not even a month
Sumthin ain't right. Contact your TDF vendor.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Both look like they follow a seam. Easy fix, but you shouldn't have to fix a new doll.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Other than use silicone adhesive on the tears, idk of another repair method.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Permatex 81730 has worked the best for me for any kind of repairs even there... dolls can tear pretty easy if you are too rough, or even if you are not, in some way they are more delicate than a rg. I hope this helps!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

My DS is from 2016 and the mesh went all around the opening on mine, not just a small patch.
Don’t know if it works or not, because doll is not used for sex (anymore), but the mesh on mine came loose so I removed the whole ting.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I wrote DS a letter about it. They sent me a video showing a repair of that area using mesh cloth to reinforce. I may buy some mesh like stuff and make my own ring. Idk yet, still thinking and talkin with Jeff (my vendor) about it.

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

Looks like overstretching to me. You see the mesh is there to protect the upper and lower (12 and 6 o clock) spots from tearing. With mesh applied it will then tear at the outer edge of the mesh if stretched too much.

The 163 might have a different opening cavity then my 158. I tested the 158 with her legs fully open and there isn't much stretching. Nonetheless I only open up her legs as far as necessary to make love. I can see how it might damage her if I were to put her legs fully apart and get rough.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am in contact with DS and a couple things.....
No two people treat their dolls the same
Under BCD, he does get free repairs by Samara and he will not have to pay one penny for shipping either.
V/r
Jeff

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I also had problem of splitting vagina opening with my ds145 but after I glued about 1cm wide strip of gauze all around the opening (using permatex) there have been no more tearing.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

A question, can you buy that mesh from a vendor or manufacturer? Since I have removed the mesh from mine I would love to replace it if possible.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Hi frost75,

I am sorry to hear that the problem occurred for your very new DS doll.

To be frank, the moment I read that your doll is having such problems and it has a glued mesh ‘protective’ layer around the cavity, I already guessed that your doll was recently bought. Why, and how did I know?
Well, the sad and ugly truth is that DS company is not very ethical at all, when it comes to their recent insert type doll bodies sold to us customers :fist:

Now, I know this is going to sound either very harsh or critical towards a doll company, but the truth is this:
Like most other doll companies they constantly adjust, improve, upgrade and change their products(which is usually a very good thing, of course). And this was what happened throughout 2017 to present 2018.
However, the recent doll body/skeletal structure/sculpt was apparently made to be more suitable for their Evo, built-in fixed vagina, type of body. It is different from their pre-Evo generation bodies, which featured a different skeletal structure and only the insert types exclusively(unless one chooses to glue the inserts permanently) which allows the correct snug fit of it.
This means a wider cavity for their insert models, and they did not bother to adjust anything except to glue in an extra white protective mesh (supposedly to, but clumsily tried to offer protection from tearing), which in your case backfired.
Actually if you’ve noticed(unless of course, this is your first and only DS doll)the cavity itself is such that it cannot even hold an insert properly in the first place, right out of the box, unlike their 2017 or earlier bodies. The gap would be too wide for any proper play time without slipping around or pushed in too much, even when new.
Yes, in other words, DS knew about these problems yet continue to sell their problem prone/defective-by-nature products as if there were no issues at all, to us customers, ever since they have their Evo sculpt. It would be reasonable for me to therefore assume that they were simply waiting for problems to happen (for some reasons).

I do not believe that the DS people were unaware of these problems, as they are a major/experienced doll company and should have more than enough resources to ensure ample product testing.
When I brought this up to John of the DS company, he simply ignored/brushed my concerns aside and told me that I had problems due to a lack of experience using their product, or was asking too much of a doll’s performance (though I had owned more than 10 dolls including both silicone and TPE, not to mention more than 1 DS product so far).
My own 2017 DS doll could hold an insert properly and correctly(even without any protective mesh nonsense), unlike the 2018 ones like yours.
Simply put, this is quite unacceptable esp. considering their premium price charged for their products. :shakefist:

Teaching us to ‘repair’ etc. is thus just such a joke LOL!!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

To make a long story short, we will be getting him a new doll with mesh all around.
Of course, this means I will be adding his doll body to the ever growing BCD Girls.
On a good note, this FORCES me to see what the new DS ladies are like since Takara is a 2015 model.
DS gave me a very fair replacement price and as usual, got back to me WICKED fast with any questions.
Best,
Jeff

INFORMATIONS