exdollofficial.com

X/S SHEER BODYSTOCKING

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

X/S SHEER BODYSTOCKING

Post by genesis218 »

I just received my 145 DS doll (the heads still coming) and would like to know if anyone has a source on X/S or youth sized white bodystockings. I tried the women's "fits all type" and it's just too large. I'm going to order some children's white ballet tights and try that.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: X/S SHEER BODYSTOCKING

Post by MannyCan »

That's the hardest part of smaller dolls .. finding clothing.
Sometimes even hard to find it for thinner full size dolls.

SunyBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SunyBunny »

Yes it is hard to find clothes for her. Her top is child’s size (stretchy clothes) child’s size 6 for torso and upper body and size 7/8 for hips down.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I had a DS 145 plus before. Still have my Sanhui 145. I find for panties, womems size xs works fine. You can find those at Walmart or Victoria's Secret. Womens small on dresses and t shirts
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Thanks. I just bought 7-8 year old white satin pajama set that fits fine and medium child's nylon dance tights. As far as a X/S full bodystocking, that will be hard to find. Still waiting for the head to arrive. The weight of the doll so far is manageable compared to the DS Evo 167 that I sold.

INFORMATIONS