exdollofficial.com

Eye bolt to replace DS Dolls body hang attachment

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Eye bolt to replace DS Dolls body hang attachment

Post by Everhard »

This simple eye bolt replaces the DS Dolls complex and fiddly body hang attachment bracket. It screws into the hollow threaded steel pole sticking up out of the neck, as does the DS Dolls through-head hang bracket. (In contrast, the DS Dolls body hang bracket attaches around the outside of the steel pole.)
Eye bolt
Eye bolt
EyeBoltForBodyHangDS_76.jpg (150.57 KiB) Viewed 782 times
It has A2M6 embossed on one side and EBH on the other.
Eye bolt other side
Eye bolt other side
EyeBoltForBodyHangDS_79.jpg (154.07 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Ray Rentell gave it me (not sure he inhabits this forum any more). As far as I know, it has a 6 millimetre metric course right-hand thread. It has the specification DIN580. You can buy one for about two dollars via eBay.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Eye bolt to replace DS Dolls body hang attachment

Post by Frost »

That eye bolt came with my doll stand^^ 2 for one option.

INFORMATIONS