exdollofficial.com

Other inserts on DS dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Other inserts on DS dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Has any one experimented using other types of inserts on these GORGEOUS DS dolls?
If so, kindly let us know in this thread.
Love,
Takara
The DS BCD Girl
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (60.36 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Other inserts on DS dolls

Post by Pumpster »

I tested with normal TPE masturbator but despite having similar measurements on web site it was too thick and I had to shave it a bit to get it fit in. Also almost all of these seem to have hole through which isn't good as I don't want "stuff" everywhere inside so I threw it away. Because it seem to be expensive to get new DS inserts I would also like to hear about other options.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I would like to know about this as well. I'm also wondering if the inserts from ds can be widened. They are all too damn tight!

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

I second that ! Way too tight !

I am thinking about making a new insret from scratch with a 3D printed mold. Same external dimensions as the original one, just a cleaner and bigger tunnel inside. Getting the correct type of silicone is probably the most complicated part of it.

It might be worth a try. Those cute dolls aren't just for looking good and posing !

INFORMATIONS