exdollofficial.com

100 to 300 dolls a month.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

100 to 300 dolls a month.

Post by genesis218 »

After I purchased my DS 145 doll I asked John how many dolls they send out a month and he said 100 to 300 dolls a month. That's a lot of dolls to a lot of happy customers.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 100 to 300 dolls a month.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And hardly any issues at all.
THINK ABOUT THAT!
Plus John and Steve are LIGHTNING fast getting back to us too.
Best,
Jeff and Takara, the DS BCD Girl
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (60.36 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Perhaps someone might point this out in a nomination viewtopic.php?f=448&t=108736

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Yes I did that already (nomination) .. I'm satisfied with my doll.
After a year, she's held up well. If time comes to get another (or a new one), I'd definitely still consider DS again.

I wish they were a little more progressive with design some things:

seamless neck (or less obvious)
official standing feet
finger bones (not just wires)
and Damn it EVO and S-Class make-up for DS163+ !!!

:-)

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

genesis218 wrote:After I purchased my DS 145 doll I asked John how many dolls they send out a month and he said 100 to 300 dolls a month. That's a lot of dolls to a lot of happy customers.
And that's just one vendor.. wonder how many dolls being shipped monthly world wide? 1000? 5000? 8O

You gather up a random sampeling of 100 people, anywhere from 3-10 of them would be homosexual (and of course there would be a number of them that would be bi-sexual and maybe an asexual or two).

I wonder, right now if you randomly gathered up 100 guys (adults of course) how many of them would be a doll owner? I would wager right now it would still be relatively small (like a small fraction of one guy).

But I wonder how long it will be before it might be like 3-5 guys out of 100 own a doll (or at least owned one at SOME time)? :D I would guess at the current rate that would still take a LONG time, but if the numbers sold per month keep going up, it will happen eventually. :glou:

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I think the numbers are there, I just believe that almost all are still in the closet about it.
Just my opinion.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

That's certainly food for thought. Wow.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS