exdollofficial.com

The birth & growth of my dream girl (Katie, DS 163)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The birth & growth of my dream girl (Katie, DS 163)

Post by Frost »

This is a short story about how my dream girl (Katie) was born, how my love for her grew, and how she has finally arrived to be with me in material form (DS 163 Samantha head) via doll.

It is seemingly length for a short story (truthfully it's only one page). I will seperate it by several posts in here, in case you need to come back to continue reading.

I have also included photos & video for your viewing pleasure.

When Final Fantasy VII was released in 1997, the birth of my dream girl had arrived. I was 15 at the time. She took the form of the main female character. The story involved a beautiful flower girl named Aeris. The name I had given her was Katie. She was what I became to see as the perfect girl. Throughout the story you get to have her in your party. Aeris (AKA Katie) was innocent, beautiful, cute, and could put a smile on anyone’s face.
111.jpg
111.jpg (47.18 KiB) Viewed 4782 times

I fell in love with her, and the idea of her. I became obsessed; however, my emotions took a turn for the worst when the story got to the point when she was struck down by the villain Sephiroth.
222.jpg
222.jpg (16.03 KiB) Viewed 4782 times
WARNING: the following video may cause tears and extreme sadness.

I became obsessed with trying to find a way to revive her, or save her before he could rain down his wrath. This was never a real possibility though. I began to drown in depression, anger, and sadness. After a while I hit rock bottom. I tried to take my own life, to join my true love. Needless to say I was unsuccessful (I’m still here!).

Continues in next post....

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The birth & growth of my dream girl (Katie, DS 163)

Post by Frost »

As the years went by, several new Final Fantasy female characters had taken on the role of Katie. I began to see her in different perspectives. In Final Fantasy IX, Playing as the main character, I was able to save her, and be with her in the end.
333.jpg
333.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
In FFX (FF = Final Fantasy abbreviation), things went in the opposite direction, as Katie ended up alone when her lover disappeared.
444.jpg
444.jpg (30.51 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
However, in FFX-2 she found a way to bring him back.
555.jpg
555.jpg (26.82 KiB) Viewed 4780 times
In FFXIII the story was very mixed with the characters and roles. Katie was taken on by the character Serah, who was not a playable character, except in FFXIII-2 (there are 3 XIII’s).
666.jpg
666.jpg (145.46 KiB) Viewed 4780 times

During these later years, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (complete version) had also arrived. Not only does this end the FFVII story in a much happier and detailed light, But Aeris plays a very important role in it. She says several things that touched me in ways I could never explain. The video below is of 3 short scenes of the movie with Aeris (Katie) & Cloud (main character). WARNING: Contains movie spoilers.

Continues on next post.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

The point being made here is that Aeris never blamed Cloud for her death, and he should move on.
As the years have flown by, my dreams of Katie have only gotten stronger. However, it has always landed me in some area of a depression state. The reason would be because she was only an imaginary being. This is where the new Katie (my new DS Doll 163 + Samantha head) will come into play. For the first time ever, Katie will be in material form. I will be able to be with her finally. There will be no more dreaming and fantasizing. Katie has arrived, and we can be together.

So I am going to change the story to today, with me & Katie. Katie and I have known each other since childhood. We fell in love in our early teens. The problem was we could never be together in person for reasons unspoken here. Recently a change in her life has brought her to the states. She is going to be moving in with me, and we will start our own chapter together.
777.jpg
777.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 4779 times
888.jpg
888.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 4779 times

The only catch is there will be a sort of “baggage” included. Her goofy, over sexual sister is coming with her. They had different fathers, but the same mother (hint: only one has elf ears). As time went on, Michelle (JiaYi head), Katie’s sister, began to follow Katie & I’s relationship and conversations. Apparently she has also fallen for me.
999.jpg
999.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 4779 times
Katie does not seem to have any jealousy about this. However, she expects some boundaries. As she has said “I am Frost’s lover, you are only to be a sexual distraction, you remember that Michelle!” How could I say no to this? As long as there is no tension, or other issues between the three of us, I’m all for it.

Katie will be receiving a very important gift come December (when it arrives). I will announce this when that time comes, so stay tuned!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

That is all, I hope you enjoy. ;)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

very interesting glad you could make it work she is very pretty.

carlys_guy

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

carlys_guy wrote:very interesting glad you could make it work she is very pretty.

carlys_guy
Thanks. I did leave quite a few details out of the story, mainly because it would be way too long. The girls of Final Fantasy have been the glue that kept me together over the years, because of the idea of Katie, my dream girl. I am just amazed, and greatful, that I was finally able to be with her in some sort of physical way. She is becoming more of a reality, and I can't wait too see where she brings me tomorrow!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I'm a fan of the purple wig. She looks cool.

I've played some of the Final Fantasies. Its cool you got to live our your fantasies in real life because of your doll. can't wait to see more of her!

Congrats!

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your new dream girl and welcome to the DS Family she is very lovely and hope to see more of her ^^
FF8 is still my top FF favorite of the series hope they make a Remake!!
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Lika wrote:Congrats on your new dream girl and welcome to the DS Family she is very lovely and hope to see more of her ^^
FF8 is still my top FF favorite of the series hope they make a Remake!!
For more pictures, you can always refer to my main DS thread's for Katie. I got Katie & Michelle about 7 outfits, and several wigs, so I will be posting quite a few more in the coming weeks.

Final Fantasy VII has always been my absolute favorite. Even with the turmoil Aeris's death caused me emotionally, I cannot pick a better FF story from the whole lineup. The story is extremely complex, lengthy, heart felt, and so well done in all perspectives. I truly can't wait for Square Enix to finally complete the remake they have started for this timeless classic!

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

Looking really good ! That purple wig is delicious. Should get some colorful ones as well for my Mari :)

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Katerchen wrote:Looking really good ! That purple wig is delicious. Should get some colorful ones as well for my Mari :)

IDK, I was thinking of returning the purple one. Michelle looks great in the short short brown wig that came with the doll. I tried that purple one on Katie, just didn't look right.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will take the purple one...
Love,
Takara, The DS BCD Girl
Attachments
20181201_185326.jpg
20181201_185326.jpg (38.46 KiB) Viewed 4549 times

dollhellomiss Ting
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollhellomiss Ting »

i like her , she is sweetie , you are good at dress for her ,where did you buy Katie ? on the TDF ?

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

dollhellomiss Ting wrote:i like her , she is sweetie , you are good at dress for her ,where did you buy Katie ? on the TDF ?
I bought through a vendor, Jeff at BCD (Boot Call Dolls... poster above you). The manufacturer is DS Dolls.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Frost wrote:WARNING: the following video may cause tears and extreme sadness.
:haha4: :haha4: That was one of my single most tragic video game moments. (That and the bad ending to Sonic 2 on Game Gear, like seriously WTF), and the final battle in Crisis Core. And the moment 20 hours in when I realized FFXII wasn't as epic as the 12 minute opening suggested. But I digress.

Incidentally, I was in love with a girl named Katie at 15 as well, albeit in a different set of circumstances.

But that's the great part about our girls, they can be a fantasy, a reality, or something in between both. I'm glad you were able to consolidate all of your feelings into one being. Katie is quite special.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

INFORMATIONS