exdollofficial.com

Katie has arrived & is ready to party!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Katie has arrived & is ready to party!!

Post by Frost »

Is Katie ready for play time?

No?
Katie.11-27-18.01.jpg
Katie.11-27-18.01.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 859 times
Ah there we go! She's so playful.
Katie.11-27-18.02.jpg
Katie.11-27-18.02.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 859 times
Katie.11-27-18.03.jpg
Katie.11-27-18.03.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 859 times
Katie.11-27-18.04.jpg
Katie.11-27-18.04.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 859 times
Ooo time to go, BYE!

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Here is an update on my experience with a DS Doll.

So I am definitely learning as I go with her. I clearly should be using a cheaper doll for sexual relief. So far I have managed to tear or puncture her in 8 places. All done during sex, except the cheek hole, which was a stupid mistake while cleaning. Had her head disconnected and too close to the bodies head connector.

Damage thus far: leg tear, vaginal insert cavity tear, anal cavity tear, bottom of foot (2 gashes next to a small hole), finger poke twice in one pinky, once in the other pinky, finger poke in a thumb, and I poked a hole in Michelle's cheek.

I agree 100% with the many people who have said to get a cheaper doll for your first time. DS are beautiful, and great for cuddling or as a friend. However, for sex, they are terrible at it, and the skin is way too fragile.

I love my DS, don't get me wrong; but I should never of gotten her as my first doll.

I am likely going to get a smaller TPE doll for my obviously rough sexual relief.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

I see you are having fun with your doll. She is really cute and beautiful. Your little photo stories make me smile. Thanks.
Sorry to hear about you are having trouble with damages.
I am pretty panicky about damaging my girl and am pretty lucky so far during learning how to handle a doll.
Can only advise you to do a bit of research on the forum about how to fix these issues and what you can do to prevent damages. I for one found especially helpful the advise to use female condoms for playtime.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

dxc wrote:I see you are having fun with your doll. She is really cute and beautiful. Your little photo stories make me smile. Thanks.
Sorry to hear about you are having trouble with damages.
I am pretty panicky about damaging my girl and am pretty lucky so far during learning how to handle a doll.
Can only advise you to do a bit of research on the forum about how to fix these issues and what you can do to prevent damages. I for one found especially helpful the advise to use female condoms for playtime.

The issues are my own really. Mostly just being too rough during sex. The vagina cavity tear was when I first got her, trying to figure out how to get the insert in properly (stretched her too much). Anal tear, shes just not meant to be used there. The feet ones are from trying to stand her while playing, probably cought something on the rug (shoulda had her shoes on).

The fingers, well they are just a pain in the ass. Very thin silicone, with a sharp metal inside, and the tip area has no inner wire so it just flexes. It is incredibly easy to puncture the top portion of the fingers with the inner wire.

My main goal was sexual relief, so I should of gotten a cheaper doll to begin with. I will just have to shell out for one now, so I can keep from damaging her further.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Wake up sleepy head!
Katie.12-02-18.01.jpg
Katie.12-02-18.01.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 822 times
I just love when she teases me with her stretches!
Katie.12-02-18.02.jpg
Katie.12-02-18.02.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 822 times
Wait, what?? Back to bed already?
Katie.12-02-18.03.jpg
Katie.12-02-18.03.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 822 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Did she wake up?
Love,
Takara, The DS BCD Girl
Attachments
20181201_185326.jpg
20181201_185326.jpg (38.46 KiB) Viewed 752 times

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Did she wake up?
Love,
Takara, The DS BCD Girl
You bet! She has the energy of my cat..
Katie.12.24.2018.00.jpg
Katie.12.24.2018.00.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 749 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Love an Elf with an attitude!!! Katie may be a bit mischievous, but she's a real sweetheart!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS