exdollofficial.com

My DS 145 is ready to ship.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My DS 145 is ready to ship.

Post by genesis218 »

My gorgeous DS 145 regular is finished and ready to ship. I Paypal'd the remaining amount and she will be on her way. She's 145 cm regular, pink skin, Lilith head, no fur, finger bones w/nails, decided on a glued in insert, and loose joints being she is mainly to be slept with. At first I drooled over the 145 Plus doll but decided on the regular because the Plus looked a little freakish with them big mouth watering titties. I believe I'll be happy in the long run with the regular version. I owned a DS 167 Evo at one time which I sold on this site which was just too heavy for me so I'm hoping this doll will weigh in at around 50+lbs to be more manageable. My beautiful modified Kimmi Lovecok air doll will have to be put away for a while. Can't wait.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My DS 145 is ready to ship.

Post by Agalmato »

Looking forward to seeing pics!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Eager to see pictures of the hand bones. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Hate to say it guys but I'm going back to my inflatable modified Kimmi Lovecok doll for cuddling and sleeping with at night. I know I should give her more time but I will soon be selling her and I didn't even sleep with her one night. Of course I'll be taking a beating selling her for $800 dollars less than what I bought her for. Live and learn.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

genesis218 wrote:Hate to say it guys but I'm going back to my inflatable modified Kimmi Lovecok doll for cuddling and sleeping with at night. I know I should give her more time but I will soon be selling her and I didn't even sleep with her one night. Of course I'll be taking a beating selling her for $800 dollars less than what I bought her for. Live and learn.

What's wrong?

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

How were the finger bones?

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I'm just use to a cuddly soft lightweight dolls like my beautiful modified Kimmi Lovecok I guess. Its a great doll and is light compared to other silicone dolls but still not so moveable in bed. I'm sure the TPE doll are more soft and cuddly but heavy and have more maintenance issues than full silicone dolls. The face is a little to young for me also. Why don't DS make heads for the American market? I just may have to go back to a DS Ex-Lite doll? As far as the fingers go they are awesome and one reason I went with the DS dolls.

INFORMATIONS