exdollofficial.com

DS Mini Eva back repair

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

boinky

DS Mini Eva back repair

Post by boinky »

I had the misfortune of only finding a broken one, and badly so. The upper loops from that fragile plastic pelvis, the loops that connect the entire lower part of the body to the middle "back bone" were gone, snapped off. So I redesigned the entire part with stuff I found at Lowes, and a few basic tools in my garage. Now everything between the plastic toracic chamber and the large plastic pelvis is structurally metal, steel.
If you care to duplicate it, go ahead, but I am sorry, you will have to figure our how to do it yourself, I can only post some detailed pictures of the parts I made and used. My passing on my engineering know-how this way is a gift, but if you want my time, that will be for a fee. PM me.
For those inflicted by this problem, and have seen the inside of this doll, these pictures will suffice. I do not need to post pictures of the exerior of this doll because its looks are somewhat controversial, and I do not want to break any rules.
Attachments
This is what it looks like installed.
This is what it looks like installed.
2018-11-19 02.09.15.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 803 times
A better look at the assembled enginered part.
A better look at the assembled enginered part.
2018-11-19 02.09.56.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 803 times
Here is the whole part next to the one is replacing.
Here is the whole part next to the one is replacing.
2018-11-19 02.10.54.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 803 times
These are the parts I made from square steel  bar from Lowes, 2 sizes.  All Lowes except the large screw, they don't carry that size, that came from ACE Hardware.
These are the parts I made from square steel bar from Lowes, 2 sizes. All Lowes except the large screw, they don't carry that size, that came from ACE Hardware.
2018-11-19 02.12.55.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 803 times
These are the parts I bought from Lowes.
These are the parts I bought from Lowes.
2018-11-19 02.11.52.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 803 times
This is what I found when I opened her up:
This is what I found when I opened her up:
2018-11-14 11.04.44.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 803 times
I have steel skeletons in my closet.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS Mini Eva back repair

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou :thumbs_up:
Matt

boinky

Post by boinky »

You're welcome Matt. I also wanted to add that this was the second prototype, and I have learned much from building it as well. If I had to build another one I would simplify by attaching the small hinge square directly to the big screw head. Also, both hinges can be cut to be much stronger. I was ok with what I had, but I also saw how it can be made better: The flaps you leave where you drill the holes for the screws, those flaps can be much wider and stronger if you save the entire width of the square when you separate your flaps from the raw square, and use a tool like a Dremmel to make that last cut, between the two longitudinal ones you make with a saw. Damn, a picture is worth a thousand words, but I am not going back to the garage.
I hope this helps any one else who wants to make his doll better, but if you start a cottage business with this info, then I want a cut :-D

boinky

Post by boinky »

Here is a picture that should help with my previous post. Keep those areas, and your part will be much stronger if you cut it that way.
Attachments
2018-11-19 05.53.56.jpg
2018-11-19 05.53.56.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 780 times

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi this is very helpful,brilliant,
Matt

INFORMATIONS