exdollofficial.com

Any info on who sells the DS Mini to the USA?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Any info on who sells the DS Mini to the USA?

Post by jerseyboy98 »

I've been to the DS website and can't seem to find the DS Mini any longer. Anyone have any ideas on where to buy one or if you have one would like to sell her? Any info welcome.

boinky

Re: Any info on who sells the DS Mini to the USA?

Post by boinky »

As far as heard, they have discontinued those for Europe, Australia and the Americas, and only sell them to the local Asian market, but then I couldn't find any of those outlets either. I don't know if you have noticed, but there has been a freeze in scaled down dolls movement because their size associates them with another type of illegal doll. People are afraid to even mistakenly create any hint of that. DS has put some kind of word out that for this reason they are suspending shipment of Minis to the named continents. Or so I heard, take that with a grain of salt.
I have steel skeletons in my closet.

INFORMATIONS