exdollofficial.com

I removed and replaced the nips on my DS doll!!!!!!!!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: I removed and replaced the nips on my DS doll!!!!!!!!!

Post by deerman »

Damn Cute! :whistle:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Awesome work Stacy~ :D

Hillary_Hartwick
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hillary_Hartwick »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:
stacy718 wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:As an aside, perhaps the Abyss nipples can be used to cast some nipples in tpe?
I looked at their site but didn't see the product. Do you happen to have a link?
How terrible of you to want to rip off their proprietary products. It’s one thing to use them on a different brand as i have (which was not the best or nicest thing to do either) but you want to straight up copy their stuff. Not cool.

Go sculpt your own. Or go buy the ones they make for cancer patients or any novelty pair you come across.
Jeez. I hadn't thought about that. I guess using anyone's product for a cast would be ripping them off.
Maybe if I asked Abyss first and got permission?
Unfortunately, sculpting them on my own is beyond my skill set. Re-casting is something that I could do.
Thanks for pointing out the error.

Addendum-I just now emailed them about this and I'm awaiting a response.
Having gotten no response I took your cue and decided to make them myself.
This is my work thus far. My mold (as yet unfinished) but soon, soon. Then I'll cast two different (colored) sets and see which ones I like best :-)
P1010639.JPG
As a person, I fear sounding like a newb. But, as a newb, I fear failing what already invested in my own project. What is that casting made of (above)? It looks like a block of foam or something. Please do tell...

INFORMATIONS