exdollofficial.com

Need advice & help on choosing the right DS Doll body

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Need advice & help on choosing the right DS Doll body

Post by Frost »

Hello, I am new here and I have a few questions, to help find the right DS Doll for me. I have been speaking with John from DS through email asking butt loads of questions. I am still trying to make up my mind, and after viewing many posts here I decided to join. I have been researching for the past month trying to decide. The questions/info below will include some detail as to why I am asking, and why I am having difficulty deciding on options.

I am definitely getting a DS Doll, so please don't discuss other brands.

1) The main issue is finding the right height doll for my body & purposes. First of all, I am 5'9" & fairly large (270lbs). I like sexy sleek women, with normal breasts. I have never been big on overly large breasts. The main use for me will be sex and cuddling. In that sense, I would like to try and manage making out with the doll while having sex (love making). So what makes this decision the most difficult for me is finding a doll that has a decent size body, so that her head is in line with mine while being intimate. I do not want her head to be down where my chest or neck is while having sex... I think you get where I am going with this.

2) I have my eye on the 167cm EVO, but the only concern is the price ($3199 + $500 shipping). As far as the shipping, I know other sources/vendors have it free. So far though, I have felt the most comfortable & safe with the idea of buying from DS directly.

2) Is the doll stand really worth the money? I like the whole idea of it, the problem is its $229 + $120 shipping (USA).

3) Could someone provide me with detailed images on the dolls from behind, using different positions, of the different height dolls? I haven't seen many nude pictures of the different models, aside from the front of the doll. The problem with DS Dolls & other Asian websites, they like to block/sensor the vagina/anus in the images.

4) I would like further details from owners about the anal sex function. I see many who say it is not feasible. DS Dolls does not recommend it, even though it is available. I am not very long or big down there, so I have a hard time seeing too much difficulty with the width/depth. However, I cannot help but wonder... I know that it tears during use, but does that have to do with the person using it being to wide for the anus width?

Thank you for your help.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Need advice & help on choosing the right DS Doll body

Post by netwit »

When posting, please do not mention competing doll brands per Rule 12. The OP would like to keep this thread in DS.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

The anus on the 167 Evo is about 2 inches deep and doesn't really have any texture to it. You could stick it in, but I don't think you would get much enjoyment out of it.

When I got my doll, it was almost like it was sealed with a very thin layer of silicone, I don't know if this is normal, a feature of the S level makeup or what. A few days into ownership and after using the doll and moving the legs into the usual positions the anus opened up. I can imagine the anus would tear with use, even if you aren't Ron Jeremy. I think even vaginal use and moving the legs around will stress it over time.

To go into a little more detail I don't think it's about the size of the hole, it's just the construction of the anal area I think that makes it susceptible to tearing. By modeling the doll this way the Evo has a much more realistic shape and nicer buttocks but the ability to use the doll anally has been sacrificed. The vagina is good though, and with a few pillows and a bit of work you can still do doggy.

Personally, I think this design choice has resulted in a better doll all round.

If you want a doll you can kiss you might want to skip the heads with the S level makeup. They use a harder silicone which has more detail, but it means their lips are closed and not really soft enough for kissing. I believe DS have multiple options for the silicone used in the head though, so remember to ask them about this when you order.

I hope this reply is more helpful than the ones that got deleted, good luck with your purchase.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Thanks for the info Raptured. As for the S level makeup, I have no desire for it. The head I want the most is Samantha. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her in an image. Her beauty is beyond words to me.

As for the anus, have you had the non 167 Evo to compare with? There is a good chance I will not get the Evo for my first doll purchase, simply because it is so expensive. It is incredibly realistic for sure though.

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

The 167 Evo is the first DS doll I've bought. It won't be the last but I can understand not wanting to spend so much on your first doll.

One more point, that stand looks pretty good, I don't have one myself but it does look useful and well put together. The weight of these dolls is manageable but it can be surprising at first. A stand like this could make maneuvering, dressing or even just moving your doll from wherever its stored to your bed easier. You'd probably be less likely to damage any soft parts like the feet or hands while moving her too. If you can afford the extra, it could be a good investment.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Yeah, that is what I am thinking about as well with the stand. However, another reason to not get the Evo. If $3199 + $500 ship isn't enough, the stand is $220 + $120 ship. Then I need to buy accessories like clothing. It Just adds up to quickly.

I was doing some calculations the other day, going the Evo route, with the stand, I would end up around $4100k. Going with a non Evo would probably be around $3700. Both are a bit much, but $3700 is more managable.

Now if I did say the 145 Evo, it would be about $2900. Way better in terms of price, however it has several problems. For starters, it is likely way to small for me. Then theirs the fact Samantha's head is for 158cm+ bodies, same with Thera, and all the other good ones.

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

I can speak on the stand. It is 100% worth the money and makes life much easier. Storing and dressing is so much less stressful than if I had to have my girls laying down.
Attachments
163+, 167, 167EVO
163+, 167, 167EVO
20180923_214143.jpg (64.57 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Frozenarctic: You have a pion there. That would be the main reason I can see the stand worth the money for me, is being able to move the doll around and dress it much easier. I just can't believe it costs $120 to ship it, it's in pieces when boxed. Just a few pieces of holow metal...

Another thought to add.. Has anyone successfully found a way to reinforce the anal cavity, so that it does not tear so easily. Yet, still able to use it for anal sex? I read a post somewhere about being able to reinforce it. Though, it sounded like it only worked because they did not use the anus.

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

Could always pick up some metal tubing from a home improvement store and make your own stand. :)
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

FrozenArctic wrote:Could always pick up some metal tubing from a home improvement store and make your own stand. :)
O.O Not sure the amount of work it would take is worth it for me. I wouldn't have the tools to cut or weld the metal either. It would be a disaster-piece at best. But staying on topic.. I will probably end up buying the stand. The main thing I am still confused about is the body choice.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

frost75,

DS 167cm would be perfect! :D Trust me :D

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Dr - Johns wrote:frost75,

DS 167cm would be perfect! :D Trust me :D
Evo or standard?

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Raptured wrote:If you want a doll you can kiss you might want to skip the heads with the S level makeup. They use a harder silicone which has more detail, but it means their lips are closed and not really soft enough for kissing. I believe DS have multiple options for the silicone used in the head though, so remember to ask them about this when you order.
I'm not familiar with the Chinese silicone dolls. I only suggested the size of the doll. I believe Raptured gave you a very good description.
If I were you, I would ask the owners of DS dolls about the durability of the doll especially the anal canal, since you have so much interest in that area.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=77394&hilit=DS+167+sex+positions

I think you'll find this post helpful. This is with the non-evo 167, but shows a number of different positions she can do.

Personally, I like both dolls. A lot of people don't like the insert in the 167, but I've never had any problems with it. It does appear small at first, but it is less like the larger inserts that you get in TPE dolls, and more like a very soft and flexible second skin for her vagina. If you go that route, it is worth searching for topics on how to install the insert, and it can be a little fiddly, so it depends if you have a lot of manual dexterity. Either way, a quality lube like Astroglide is recommended.

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=99609 might be helpful too, as it has the differences between the Evo and non-evo dolls described.

The standard 167 can also have the penis attachment, which you may or may not like the idea of. As far as anal is concerned, they're pretty limited, and the cavities are quite shallow, but very tight and are about the same in both dolls. They would tear with too much use, but if you were gentle or only finished a session that way, I think you could do anal without too much of a problem. I probably wouldn't do it regularly though.

And if you're wondering about where I got my knowledge, I have both dolls:
image(184).jpg
image(184).jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3236 times

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

The DS Stand is very well made and very handy (i have loose joint doll) so its good for powdering,dressing even for stand up wash (inside paddling pool) and its nice to see her stand up.
you can get a hanging kit and make your own stand but i think the ds stand is mint but postage looks steep
Gee

INFORMATIONS