exdollofficial.com

EX-LITE; will DS produce it in one piece with SST skeleton?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

EX-LITE; will DS produce it in one piece with SST skeleton?

Post by Dollsampler »

Some people have back injuries and cannot move dolls which weight more than 10 kgs.The back problems worsen as we age.
Nevertheless not everybody find downsized dolls suitable and they prefer life-size dolls for companionship and sexual activities.
EX-LITE, Teddy Babe, Textiles dolls are the alternative I have considered to heavy Silicon or TPE dolls.

EX-LITE looks Superior to the two other as by many aspects they look more real. However I find the fact they produce this doll body in five pieces esthetically and technically dommageable.A good quality skeleton similar to the ones of TPE dolls would also strengthen the body.
Should DS return to their drawing board and remedy to this problem as well as to the too visible skin joints I am confident more people would be so happy to buy such doll.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: EX-LITE; will DS produce it in one piece with SST skelet

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't have a problem with the skeleton as such. I think given the doll's weight, a pvc skeleton is just fine. Anything else would no doubt increase weight and more or less defeat the purpose.

I can get passed the wrinkled skin too, but the thing that has always kept me from getting one is the overly pronounced seam lines and joint gaps. So yeah, if they fix that I think I'd definitely consider one. If they'd also offer some different, body types, skin tones and faces... well that'd just be icing on the cake. Hint, hint - nudge, nudge... :wink:

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

You are right Frantz if the PVC skeleton is strong enough it is not necessary to increase the weight by using a steel pipe skeleton.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I dont like the wrinkled skin and
and arms in 2 parts.

I dont have one.
but over all they look good for photo etc

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Mr Franz wrote:I don't have a problem with the skeleton as such. I think given the doll's weight, a pvc skeleton is just fine. Anything else would no doubt increase weight and more or less defeat the purpose.

I can get passed the wrinkled skin too, but the thing that has always kept me from getting one is the overly pronounced seam lines and joint gaps. So yeah, if they fix that I think I'd definitely consider one. If they'd also offer some different, body types, skin tones and faces... well that'd just be icing on the cake. Hint, hint - nudge, nudge... :wink:
Since you have said everything already that I would say I just throw in my weight as forum user to support the cause.
Or
TLDR; +1

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Mr Franz wrote:I don't have a problem with the skeleton as such. I think given the doll's weight, a pvc skeleton is just fine. Anything else would no doubt increase weight and more or less defeat the purpose.

I bought one of these dolls a couple of weeks ago, and she is very beautiful, and lite weight. I also don't like the detachable arms and legs. Also, as the head being very beautiful, it's not very soft like the tpe heads. She does make good company tho. It would be better if they used the same plastic type skeleton, and used tpe for the skin. I don't know if using that little of tpe would tare being only an inch or two thick. It would add to the weight, but most likely stay under twenty five pounds.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

At an art exhibition in Amsterdam
20180921_182550_HDR.jpg
20180921_182550_HDR.jpg (666.51 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
the DS Lite passed muster and made many friends

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I have not had any problems with the skeleton itself, but the joints however are too weak to stay in position. Not due to the weight of the doll, but because of how the foam is stronger and will slowly retain its original shape. This makes positioning pure hell.

Personally I think the detachable limbs is a cool concept, and that was half the reason why the doll catched my interest. They are however not very stable and can make really bad gaps in certain positions. Not a problem though if you like me prefer to keep the doll somewhat dressed. They do make quite a lot of noise from any movement though.

The REALLY bad parts about this doll is pretty much anything related to sex. It's just so bad due to the incredibly limited articulation of limbs. The entry is of a majestic cameltoe design, but which doesn't match the original insert at all. I know people have been recommending other inserts instead, but even then it's still very hard to fit the insert, and it will be very tight to penetrate. I have tried several different inserts, but have given up on that by now. If I want to have sex with this doll then I just put a fleshlight in her thigh-gap instead.

The foam material is also very fragile, and will quickly tear up between legs and in armpits, even if you are careful with it. Really not intended for sexual activities.

All in all, cool concept that still needs a lot of work. This doll in particular is great for show/decoration but is pretty bad for any interaction. Easy to manage and easy to hide though. I've had mine for about 10 months now and I pretty much just keep her standing around the apartment in some cute or sexy outfit. This is not a sexdoll imo.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

jms033 wrote:

I bought one of these dolls a couple of weeks ago, and she is very beautiful, and lite weight. I also don't like the detachable arms and legs. Also, as the head being very beautiful, it's not very soft like the tpe heads. She does make good company tho. It would be better if they used the same plastic type skeleton, and used tpe for the skin. I don't know if using that little of tpe would tare being only an inch or two thick. It would add to the weight, but most likely stay under twenty five pounds.
From what I've heard TPE is too hot when molding for a plastic skeleton or to put over a foam core to save weight. Doubtful a plastic skeleton would hold up under the weight of TPE anyway. A softer head would be nice though and one piece body and limbs.

There was a member on here a while back that permanently glued the arms and legs on. Don't remember the outcome though. I think he later sold the doll, but I'm not sure.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nord wrote: This is not a sexdoll imo.
I think I've always said this - but she's a mighty cool and cooperative photomodel
https://youtu.be/rGa27Vco5AQ

. . . feminine presence and
20180921_183629_HDR.jpg
20180921_183629_HDR.jpg (676.05 KiB) Viewed 1992 times
sales assistant.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I feel like I'm stating the obvious if I suggest they bring back the DS Mini.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The ex lite is great asis. It isn't, in my opinion a sex doll.
A very capapable photo model, and great company.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

DollSampler, is a 100-110 CM doll not big enough then? These dolls are often around 10-12KG, can be considered big enough to feel "life-size" and there are quite a few on the market (DS Mini, Piper Mini, WM 100, WM 108). I must point out I'm not sure if the DS Mini is still being manufactured and if it is it may not be available for shipment to the USA.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Robert Lloyd wrote:DollSampler, is a 100-110 CM doll not big enough then? These dolls are often around 10-12KG, can be considered big enough to feel "life-size" and there are quite a few on the market (DS Mini, Piper Mini, WM 100, WM 108). I must point out I'm not sure if the DS Mini is still being manufactured and if it is it may not be available for shipment to the USA.
My tallest doll was my 130cm Luna (actually more like 122cm or so since JM-Dolls doesn't measure from heels) until I got my teddy babe. The life sized teddy babe is quite something different even despite her comic like looks. Sure small dolls can be fun, no question, but doesn't compare to something really life sized in my opinion.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Mr Franz wrote:
jms033 wrote:

From what I've heard TPE is too hot when molding for a plastic skeleton or to put over a foam core to save weight. Doubtful a plastic skeleton would hold up under the weight of TPE anyway. A softer head would be nice though and one piece body and limbs.

There was a member on here a while back that permanently glued the arms and legs on. Don't remember the outcome though. I think he later sold the doll, but I'm not sure.

Your right. i forgot about having to heat and melt the tpe. I also thought about gluing the arms and legs. I am also thinking of modifying the neck part, to make it so I can change heads on it.

INFORMATIONS