exdollofficial.com

Difference between 167 and 167 evo?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Difference between 167 and 167 evo?

Post by Jason1978 »

Just wondering if there are any differences between the 167 and 167 evo? The description makes them sound identical except for a few more details on the !67 evo. Is that basically all? Oh and also a non removable vagina which could be messy I am worried.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Difference between 167 and 167 evo?

Post by Willendorph »

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=99609

Check out this topic. I listed the differences in quite good detail. If you check Cloud Climax in the vendors there is also a comparison post somewhere there.

The differences are subtle, and a lot don't jump out from across the room.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Jason1978 wrote:Just wondering if there are any differences between the 167 and 167 evo? The description makes them sound identical except for a few more details on the !67 evo. Is that basically all? Oh and also a non removable vagina which could be messy I am worried.
Hi Jason1978,

We have a blog on site which is a view of the differences between the 167 and the 167 Evo which was done by one of our customers. You can see it here.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/the-ds-dolls- ... mers-view/

We have a nice selection of douches in stock, I particularly recommend the Nexus one which makes for easy clean up.

I think that the differences, whilst they are subtle singularly, when all together make a product that is exceptional. There is no better doll in the market than the EVO for realism.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Thanks
Paul

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Principally I think she's much improved sexually

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

This doll looks very attractive.
This body is said by the manufacturer to be a copy of an actress body.Basically it looks quite realistic to me except for the legs whose pictures give not a clear outline.
I have searched everywhere and I cant find a reliable measurement of her inner thigh lenght.Is it 80cm or 93cm? that make a great difference as far as realism is concerned.

Also the weight is low at 29kgs. I suppose DS use weight reduction systems like an hollow chest box because without that a 167cm 29 kgs should normally be skiny and have long legs.
Can someone take a measurement of her real weight and of the legs inner thigh lenght, that would help.
Thanks in advance.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

My questions regarding the 167 legs inner thigh lenght and the reasons for the small weight of this tall with good sized volumes doll remain unanswered so far. Anybody?

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

I have the original 167 and the inserts are a little too tight for me. I prefer my older 160+ with larger insert.

For those that had both, is the EVO 167 with non-removable insert looser than the original 167? That would be a lot better for me as the original 167 is just too small in diameter.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Size guide
Best
Paul
Attachments
261A8B4F-E2E6-4E2B-8FA0-949C3B0F3D4C.jpeg
261A8B4F-E2E6-4E2B-8FA0-949C3B0F3D4C.jpeg (172.22 KiB) Viewed 3043 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

take123 wrote:I have the original 167 and the inserts are a little too tight for me. . . . . the original 167 is just too small in diameter.
Yes - my experience with the original 167 is the same but according to Cloud Climax's demonstration with Athena the EVO works well with good lubrication.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi cloudclimax,
Thank you for the measurements table.
I dont locate the inner thigh lenght in it only the thigh lenght and the 'crus' lenght. What mean CRUS Is it the calf lenght with the feet pointing down or the calf lenght simply?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Some indicate the crus as the lower leg. In such case the 167 has a total legs lenght of 93cm.
I have the WMDOLL 168 cup A which weight also 29kgs and has legs inner thigh lenght of 93 also.However my 168 look very skiny compared to the DS167.I dont understand why DS 167 could be so light.

INFORMATIONS