exdollofficial.com

which skin colour look natural ?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

which skin colour look natural ?

Post by nhattien12 »

Hi everybody, now i want to buy a new doll but i want a skin that look like a real girl, there are two skin colour that i am very confuse too choose, the Lpink skin and White skin. the problem is that: Is LPink skin is too pink and is white skin is too white ? I just worry that white skin will make my doll look like a ghost (i dont like that :( ) and the Lpink, is the Lpink look so pink (unnatural) ?. If anyone owned of one of these two skin colors let me know how it is and what colour that i should choose ?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY TOPIC
I'M REALLY APPRECIATE THAT :D

P/S: Sorry if my english is bad, i will try to improve it.

YojimBeau

Re: which skin colour look natural ?

Post by YojimBeau »

For me, the white and pink are unnaturally light skinned, almost transparent. I have a tan doll and that works perfectly for my tastes. Depending on lighting, she can look very light-skinned or fairly dark.
Attachments
20180822_144836b.jpg
20180822_144836b.jpg (569.36 KiB) Viewed 3991 times
20180913_201000b.jpg
20180913_201000b.jpg (360.97 KiB) Viewed 3991 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Goth= Pale White

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Light pink skin for DS dolls looks fairly natural, you'll like it if you want a healthy glow on your doll. White skin is very pale and has a translucent quality, it looks natural but exceptionally white like a vampire.

I've owned many DS dolls in both colors, you can find videos and photos on them here in my archives: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Here are also some photos of the same DS doll in both colors that I owned before to give you some reference.

- Sate

Light Pink Skin
IMG_0438.JPG
IMG_0438.JPG (4.78 MiB) Viewed 3991 times
White Skin
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3991 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

thank #YojimBeau, but i dont like tan skin colour :)
thank #Sate, i hear the guys name WIASS and he also owned a 145 plus doll ( his website: https://wiassplus.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-186.html ) he said that his doll is White skin but i see the it look like a Lpink skin that make me so confused, i really want my doll skin will look just like his doll skin ( his doll skin look natural to me ) and i knew that you also owned a Lpink skin doll, can you compare the doll skin of wiass and your doll skin to see the different of it ?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

If he mentioned it was white skin it probably is, under certain light even the white skin can appear to be pink in color though under natural sunlight it will always look white.

Based on that photo and video provided he likely has a doll with white skin, the white skin from DS tends to look a bit more yellow under soft lighting especially when using artificial light. If you want your doll's skin to look natural and healthy get the light pink skin, if you want a doll with pale skin like a ghost get the white tone. The difference is hard to distinguish in photos and video, but in person it will have a consistent look.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Katyuska is pale white :)
Attachments
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0014.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

thank you #sate for the information :)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

It's weird how many manufacturers are missing the caucasian skin tones. They can have white, pink, yellow, light brown/ tan, dark brown/ dark tan. Western caucasians are none of these. At least some manufacturers do have the right color.

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

I've seen a DS-Doll with white skin a while ago: It's really pale but not unnatural. It's like my own skin in early spring, the consequence of a lack of sunlight.
If you combine the white skin with a blond-to-red wig and some wreckles on the nose, that can look beautiful.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

For DS dolls, the light pink is more like a natural pale Asian skin tone. White seems to be very pale and more like a vampire or elf or something.

My doll is in light pink, and the skin doesn't really look pink as such, just like a pale skin tone.

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

thank #Smutje, but i think im gonna get the Lpink one, because i want my doll look healthy everytime i see her :)
thank #Willendorph, that the reason why i dont like the white skin, i think the Lpink will be the best choice for me :)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I think light pink is the way to go. It all just varies depending on light level, so she can look quite different in photos.

Any idea which doll you're going to get? I saw that they've just brought out a new head for the 145 series that looks pretty nice.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

nhattien12 wrote:thank #YojimBeau, but i dont like tan skin colour :)
thank #Sate, i hear the guys name WIASS and he also owned a 145 plus doll ( his website: https://wiassplus.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-186.html ) he said that his doll is White skin but i see the it look like a Lpink skin that make me so confused, i really want my doll skin will look just like his doll skin ( his doll skin look natural to me ) and i knew that you also owned a Lpink skin doll, can you compare the doll skin of wiass and your doll skin to see the different of it ?
Wow! Thanks for sharing this blog. I love the 145 plus. I think Sate’s Catherine in white is my favorite. I love how her eyes and dark hair just pop against her white skin. For that reason, my personal preference is white, I think. Regardless, I doubt you’ll be disappointed either way and will love your doll greatly. Good luck!
JM 75cm Angel C

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

#Willendorph, im gonna get the ninaE head with 145 plus body. :)
Thanks #TripleB, you're welcome. :)

INFORMATIONS