exdollofficial.com

which skin colour look natural ?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rgp3

Re: which skin colour look natural ?

Post by rgp3 »

For elves and girls you want to change hair and eye colors on (particularly unusual colors), I'd go with a light skin tone.

My Gwen has the tan skin tone with dark eyes and reddish brown hair. I say she's from Laos, and she's a beautiful dark Asian woman.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

nhattien12 wrote:#Willendorph, im gonna get the ninaE head with 145 plus body. :)
Thanks #TripleB, you're welcome. :)
That is a nice doll right there. Personally, I really like the 145 minus, but living in the UK, I wouldn't want to risk importing one!

Nina Elf head is really cute. I'd love to have a 145 minus with the standard Nina head to be a younger sister to my DS 167 Tomoe. Maybe it'll happen one day.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Hello and WELCOME!

I made a good guide here:

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=97705&hilit=Color

If you use this, then you can go to your local hardware store (Home Depot) and you can see the colors in real life.
I have "Cream" Color. I think it is the best and the most real looking. (see my posts for pictures of my DS Doll).

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

#Willendorph, i hope that you will get your doll as soon as possible :)
Thanks #MannyCan for the information :3

nhattien12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nhattien12 »

Hi guys, i haven't got my doll yet but I have a question: Can loose joint doll hands hold these 2 position when having sex ? (the doll in the picture is tight joint).
Picture:
https://wiassplus.blog.fc2.com/img/201709040PXNnqbX/
https://wiassplus.blog.fc2.com/img/20180208UHT9VUxW/

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

From what you've written, it seems to me like your most likely skin tone choices are going to be "Tan" or "Medium". Real Love Sex Dolls has some great thumbnails to display the differences if you select a doll or select customize a doll. My Hadleigh has fair skin, but whether she appears to be "super Irish" or simply Caucasian in skin tone is largely a function of lighting, her makeup, and what she's wearing. Check out her skin tone compared to the image of Debbie Harry on her shirt in the last image. Here's a few photos that sort of display her normal range:

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS