exdollofficial.com

Which DS Doll body and face most like Laura Gemser

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Which DS Doll body and face most like Laura Gemser

Post by Jason1978 »

I am hoping to get a new DS Doll soon, and I was wondering if you guys who have had different versions of DS Dolls, could say which DS Doll body and face would come closest to looking like Laura Gemser? She was pretty thin, so I am thinking a 163cm doll? As for the face that's a bit harder to pick, because a wig and makeup changes the looks so much. I'd probably go for a tan color? I am still trying to narrow down which one I will get, but I like that the DS 163 only weighs 25kg because I wanted a doll that was not too heavy to carry around and get into various positions. Is the 163cm too thin to resemble a real woman?

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Which DS Doll body and face most like Laura Gemser

Post by Quellis »

I would suggest the Tyra face to be the closest face to Laura Gemser in terms of facial features. This photo of Tyra is represented with DsDolls brown skin.
Attachments
Tyra.jpg
Tyra.jpg (157.86 KiB) Viewed 956 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Ds163 is not too thin to resemble a real woman. It just resembles a super model.
In fact - looking at the pictures online of Laura Gemser in her prime, a DS163 (non-plus model) seems like it would be really perfect.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Wow .. doing a little more research .. she has had a very illustrious career! Talk about a sex symbol. And she's really pretty, even by today's standards.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I’m not sure why DS doll doesn’t use my photos if Tyra, but the Tyra face is a perfect match. I have her in tan.

INFORMATIONS