exdollofficial.com

My Thanks to DS.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

C-Redd

My Thanks to DS.

Post by C-Redd »

I wanted to post my thanks to DS on the forum so others can hear of my experience with them. During the past several months I have purchased two DS dolls, a 163+ with Kayla/Jiayi heads and I just received today my 158+ with s class Tyra/Samantha heads. They are both perfect in every way, sculpt, makeup/nails, free of skin defects, and the skeleton. I worked directly with John at DS through the web site and all was very smooth. The dolls both took 3-4 weeks to make and the delivery was fast and easy for me 3-4 days both times, I live in the US. I had no issues with Customs either time and zero damage to the dolls. So thank you John and all the Artists & Artisans at DS.

I also registered to thank all the Members of TDF for all the info I have gathered before joining you have been a great help with all the excellent information and tips.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Thanks to DS.

Post by MannyCan »

Awesome!! When are you going to post some picts so we can welcome (you and) you girls?

I too have a DS163+. Its my favorite sculpt!

INFORMATIONS