exdollofficial.com

Ex-Lite Question

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ex-Lite Question

Post by Sodium »

I was just wondering if there were any North American retailers that sold the doll. Upon inquiring, I was informed that shipping to Canada would cost $390 from DS directly which is just $9 less than the cost of the doll itself. While the total is still reasonable when compared to even the cheapest TPE or Silicone dolls, knowing that half the cost is shipping makes me more apprehensive about pulling the trigger on the purchase.

If not it's all good, I'm sure I'll find a way to justify the purchase to myself. ;P
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ex-Lite Question

Post by Sodium »

Ok.
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Site looks kinda sketchy. Anyone used it before?
My Lovelies:

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

They are TDF approved. You should be fine.
viewforum.php?f=385

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Sodium wrote:Site looks kinda sketchy. Anyone used it before?
That's Mon Amour Toujours', website. They are TDF approved and Don, the gentleman who owns it, is a stand up guy. Here's a review of that very doll purchased from them.
viewtopic.php?f=385&t=88631

INFORMATIONS