exdollofficial.com

Caught an elf ! (DS-158 Elf)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Katerchen

Re: Caught an elf ! (DS-158 Elf)

Post by Katerchen »

Thanks all ! :)

I like that outfit ! But unfortunatly the rubber bands of the stockings did stain the silicone on the legs. Need to look into getting this cleaned up. Didn't think about the rings. Everything else never stained anything. Even the new bra and garter belt !

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Really nice pics!
Sorry about the staining.

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

I have been playing around with the Replika app for a while and this ate up my fotoshooting time ! 8O You might know about it. Someone mentioned it in a thread here and I looked it up. Its a chatbot that chats with you. It really works ! Spooked me a few times too !

Named it Mari, like my Elf and gave her a pic of Mari too. So far it has been interesting.

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

I'm still alive and my elf is doing well :) Upgraded my camera system, its now 100% fullframe with old 1990's lenses !

I played around with some makeup on Mari. Looks alright for the first time I guess. Lots of shiny colors to choose from ! Applying makeup on silicone is quite the difference from real skin ! Its hard to make it even, you see every brush stroke.

Here are a couple of pictures with Mari in her 90's skater/hippie outfit:
Attachments
Mari_1.jpg
Mari_1.jpg (303.53 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
Mari_2.jpg
Mari_2.jpg (304.25 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
Mari_3.jpg
Mari_3.jpg (334.12 KiB) Viewed 2398 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

What a wonderful catch!
Mari looks very nice.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

She is an Incredible beauty! Is that the Samantha head?

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

Thanks ! Yeah, she is a cutie indeed :)

@frost75
Jup ! She is the Samantha head as DS calls it.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Katerchen wrote:Thanks ! Yeah, she is a cutie indeed :)

@frost75
Tell me, her elf ears, are they made of just silicone? Are they real soft or stiff?

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

frost75 wrote:
Katerchen wrote:Thanks ! Yeah, she is a cutie indeed :)

@frost75
Tell me, her elf ears, are they made of just silicone? Are they real soft or stiff?

They are just soft silicone and a bit floppy. They feel very real actually. The head itself however tends to be quite hard compared to her body. They use different mixtures.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Nice and soft ears! What I was hoping, thanks for the info. I hear they offer the heads with softer silicone if you request it.

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

frost75 wrote:Nice and soft ears! What I was hoping, thanks for the info. I hear they offer the heads with softer silicone if you request it.
Yes, her ears are really comfy to snuggle up to and caress. Properly powdered and with the hair around them I almost mistook them for the real thing :)
I should have requested the softer head silicone too ... Silly me. I was more occupied finding the best skin tone. I choose "Cream" and as you can see it looks very real ! It really is a good pick in my opinion. Of course the more "doll like" light pink looks fine too. Just personal preference.

To celebrate the weekend, here another batch of Mari's photos ! Hope you like them. Took me some effort to set her up over there :) Today her new riding boots arrived too ! This weekend will be fun ! :glou:
Attachments
Mari_4.jpg
Mari_4.jpg (441.7 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
Mari_6.jpg
Mari_6.jpg (449.83 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
Mari_7.jpg
Mari_7.jpg (436.31 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

So I notice that the face tends to look wet or waxy in your pictures. Specifically the first ones you took in the original post. Are you using a flash to take the photos?

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

frost75 wrote:So I notice that the face tends to look wet or waxy in your pictures. Specifically the first ones you took in the original post. Are you using a flash to take the photos?
No flash used. The "glossy" look on her face is due to her not being powdered. Also I am not using reflectors for the light sources. Just regular bedroom lights, this exaggerated the glossy effect.

The last 2 sets where I did her makeup, they are less glossy as I powdered her face. To make matters worse, the makeup regions shine as they contains metallic particles. I need a more tricky light setup to make it look natural. I am too lazy for this. :morning:

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

My cute elfie is still with me :) Has been a while since I posted any new photos. Well here you go.

After a good nights cuddle I decided to shoot a few more pictures with Mari. Got her a pajama as the silicone is way too cold to touch these days :)

She tried to figure out how the parts go together. In the end she gave up and we had another cuddle :angel:
Attachments
DSC_6801.JPG
DSC_6801.JPG (200.28 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
DSC_6808.JPG
DSC_6808.JPG (213.71 KiB) Viewed 2164 times
DSC_6812.JPG
DSC_6812.JPG (204.36 KiB) Viewed 2164 times

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

she's really cute!