exdollofficial.com

Exdoll experimental sale

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Exdoll experimental sale

Post by Frost »

Are those fluffy white ears part of it? Cause they are way to big. I love the cat cosplay theme, but this doesn't work. On another note, Bulging eyes, is not exactly what I would call attractive.

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

frost75 wrote:Are those fluffy white ears part of it? Cause they are way to big. I love the cat cosplay theme, but this doesn't work. On another note, Bulging eyes, is not exactly what I would call attractive.
Those are not part of the head if that's what you mean. I believe they are part of the cosplay outfit that the doll is wearing. I am in the process of ordering this head. Once she arrives I will post some pictures for you all to see.

gothic

Post by gothic »

cute and scary

Quellis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Quellis »

So the packaged arrived yesterday. I am glad of how well it was packaged. Thick foam wrapped around the face and ears and thinner foam covered over the entire thing. The two wigs I ordered were filled with paper stuffing neatly wrapped with netting and put in a zip bag. Thick cardboard box too. I really like how well this doll head looks. My very first doll head. It seems different somehow from the professional photos from Ex Doll but in a good way. I like how the skin is a harder blend of silicone. She has really cute elf ears. They don't feel flimsy either. If I pull it down it springs right back up. Here are some factory photos of this doll head. You can choose skin color on this head now so I chose brown skin tone. I will post more photos of this head when I am able to.
Attachments
thumbnail_dollPics_09.jpg
thumbnail_dollPics_09.jpg (134.86 KiB) Viewed 678 times
thumbnail_dollPics_08.jpg
thumbnail_dollPics_08.jpg (232.98 KiB) Viewed 678 times
thumbnail_dollPics_07.jpg
thumbnail_dollPics_07.jpg (189.94 KiB) Viewed 678 times
thumbnail_dollPics_06.jpg
thumbnail_dollPics_06.jpg (196.86 KiB) Viewed 678 times
thumbnail_dollPics_05.jpg
thumbnail_dollPics_05.jpg (185.09 KiB) Viewed 678 times
thumbnail_dollPics_04.jpg