exdollofficial.com

First doll DS163

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First doll DS163

Post by Jimbofod »

Hello padirem! Sorry, I'm late in seeing this post. It looks like you made not only good decisions but good decisions in knowing yourself. A doll ends up being a reflection of yourself in some way, so it's great that you carefully thought things out. Finding clothes for dolls can be difficult, but it shouldn't be that bad for a 163. She's basically a model body and a full adult size, so things should work out. It is harder for a 145 cm doll, and harder still for anything smaller as you cannot easily find adult looking clothes sized for teenagers or kids. You learn over time what works and what doesn't. One thing that has been really helpful for me is finding items on Amazon that specify having free returns in case something doesn't fit. I too am pretty averse to buying doll clothes in public, so ordering online can be a great alternative. It can also become a kind of addiction, so watch out for that too. ;) One thing to avoid as a new doll owner is having sharp fingernails. It's something you might not think about, but you'll want to keep them short. You can also wear gloves, but you won't really want to except maybe during cleaning or any needed maintenance. DS skin is very soft and pleasant to touch. It can also be a little fragile. Be careful with anything tight-fitting that might make a permanent dent. Also, some areas can develop a rough feel over time if they encounter repeated abrasion. My doll has this around her collar bone where it sticks up a bit. You might also find it on her hands or feet if they are not well protected and kept from dragging/rubbing by accident. You will want to learn to always be aware of where her hands and feet are, especially when moving her around. As said above, take your time and plan your moves ahead of time. Congrats on your decision, and welcome!

padirem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by padirem »

While I am waiting I can at least post some of the factory pictures.
The 163 body needs no introduction, it looks great. I find it amusing those nice big breast are called small.

The first head photos are of the Tyra head. I am very glad for the purple eyes, she looks enchanting. The face looks rounder than other photos I have seen, but that may be due to a distortion of a close proximity photo.

The second head photos are of the well known Kayla head.

Seeing those two, I am quite happy with my choice and I am not even sure which one will be my favourite.
Attachments
dollPics_01.jpg
dollPics_01.jpg (138.19 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_10.jpg
dollPics_10.jpg (191.69 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_11.jpg
dollPics_11.jpg (198.29 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_12.jpg
dollPics_12.jpg (192.06 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_13.jpg
dollPics_13.jpg (204.32 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_14.jpg
dollPics_14.jpg (224.25 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_16.jpg
dollPics_16.jpg (139.44 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_18.jpg
dollPics_18.jpg (216.92 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_20.jpg
dollPics_20.jpg (222.36 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
dollPics_21.jpg
dollPics_21.jpg (239.73 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

padirem wrote:While I am waiting I can at least post some of the factory pictures.
The 163 body needs no introduction, it looks great. I find it amusing those nice big breast are called small.

The first head photos are of the Tyra head. I am very glad for the purple eyes, she looks enchanting. The face looks rounder than other photos I have seen, but that may be due to a distortion of a close proximity photo.

The second head photos are of the well known Kayla head.

Seeing those two, I am quite happy with my choice and I am not even sure which one will be my favourite.
Wow, your Tyra has a quite unique look! Yes, she normally displays her cheeck bones more prominently. It could be a combination of lighting, the photo angles and proximity, but maybe also the makeup. It looks like they have applied some blush to soften her look some. She's still got a great look, and her lips should be nice and kissable. Not that Kayla's won't be! Better make sure my Kat, who has the sKayla head, doesn't get mad at me either. She is my resident cuddle queen, and I like to kiss her a lot, even if her mouth and lips are pretty small. The softness of DS lips (when the heads are made soft) is really great for this. Also, this may sound weird, or be weird, but I once spent multiple days obsessing over her ear before. Just touching it was so satisfying for some reason.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Almost time?? Awesome!

If you need any help from other DS163 owners - please feel free to ask!! Post or PM is fine!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Calvin42 wrote:I got my first doll a year ago. She has been amazing. The one thing I had difficulty with with that I wanted to buy her several sets of clothes, and clothes aren't cheep. Then I discovered Salvation Army. On Wednesday's I could get a $45.00 shirt for $1.50. I just figured out her sizes and now she has more clothes than my sister's Barbie.

One note, if you do go the used rout, I put mine in a trash bag full of moth killer for a week before bringing them into the house. "Fumigating," is wise since they have been thrown into piles with other clothes from all over.

Have fun with your new doll!
This is good advice - both suggestions:
- Fine cheap source of clothes
- Fumigate

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

wow, she looks awesome, for how long have you been waiting? :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

padirem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by padirem »

I have been waiting for a month, including 13 days waiting for two payments to arrive, because I chose a bank transfer. Paypal may have been faster, but I don't mind, it would have been much more expensive. Now I am waiting for DS to send the doll, then for the shipping company to do the delivery, then customs, then final delivery. It may still take a while.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

You have the patience of a saint!
I'd be clawing my eyes out with anticipation!

How do you do it man .. HOOOWWWW?!

padirem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by padirem »

Having emotions of a block of wood helps. Something I hope she will change. Still I can't help checking every day for an update. I am resisting an urge to write to John to ask how it is going, I don't want them to rush it. I want to give them time to do everything right.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Padirem .. I totally understand. I remember only a year ago when I had the same wait!!

Look at some cool posts while you're you're waiting .. I guess that's what I'd do.

Check out Reetzi and Nadia (my DS163+) .. hopefully they will keep you occupied and yet still filled with anticipation.

MC

padirem
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by padirem »

Sorry for not reporting earlier, the doll arrived last Friday.

I am quite happy with her. The Tyra head is very beautiful in person and is my favorite, poor Kayla is still waiting for her turn. I got some blonde wigs and with them she looks stunning.
I cleaned her and I tried powdering her, but the powder does not appear to stay on for long.
The insert definitely does not slip as I feared, but I find it hard to install it. Powdering it helps a bit, but still the air prevents me from pushing it in fully. I guess it is better than it slipping, I will just have to learn how to do it properly.
When the doll stand arrived at Monday, I put her in her flight attendant uniform and then I put her on the stand. It was incredible, standing up and clothed she finally stirred something in me, she came alive a bit. I just can't keep myself from hugging her.

I will now take my time to get to know her, I have nowhere to rush :).

INFORMATIONS