exdollofficial.com

How to get in contact with DS vendor?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Simplicity

How to get in contact with DS vendor?

Post by Simplicity »

Hey guys, I wanted to get in contact with a DS rep but I have no idea where to go? Been very BUSY IRL while trying to dig through the forum sections was driving me crazy. Would be nice to get pointed in a direction? Thanks guys
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to get in contact with DS vendor?

Post by MrVitalic »

Jeff at bcd ??
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Can't you just e-mail DS direct? They may have a US vendor now, but for a long time you just ordered direct from the factory. Inquiries were direct to the factory/ sales office.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I would go to the DS website and create an account and as I remember there is a link to email them direct. I bought as DS 167 last year direct from China and had no problems, They were responsive by email although with the time difference it may be the next day before you get an answer.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

There is the DS Doll US banner at the top of this page actually!!!
I think they are on the W. coast too.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS