exdollofficial.com

Tomoe's Blog - The Adventures of a Cute Japanese Girl!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tomoe's Blog - The Adventures of a Cute Japanese Girl!

Post by Willendorph »

gunsmithcat wrote:Love the Chinese outfit, looks great! I might try that face app also, some of the pics looks pretty realistic as well... you have quite a nice selection of outfits!
Thanks. Face app is quite cool, and worth it for a bit of fun, but you do have to pay for the full version to get the best out of it (which I refuse to do). I'd be interested to see how it would work on your elf though. I've had good results with it, but equally, I've seen some members who really struggled to get anything decent (hint: the "tight smile" is the way to go, almost everything else is a one-way-ticket to scaryville)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

[/quote]

@Willendorph: I wish more manufacturers made dolls with happy faces. I know of only one that I like: JM Doll's smiling 156cm[/quote]

Yeah, I like a slight smile on a doll. Tomoe has just the barest hint of a smile; like a slight uptun to her mouth. It makes her look just a little bit happy all the time, which is really great. I would like to have a bigger smile sometimes, but I don't think you could live with that look all the time!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress ... what more could one ask for ...
Tomoe is awesome! Thanks for sharing her with us Willendorph.
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Tomoe Ch.JPG
Tomoe Ch.JPG (582.19 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
So it's been a bit of a long gap between posts, but we're still here, and to prove it, here's a photo I took of Tomoe over the weekend!

I was thinking of putting this one into one of the photo challenges, but decided not to in the end. Tomoe was trying to fix my computer and got tangled up in the ethernet cable...

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

That looks pretty hot.... and... kinky... I mean her all tangled... as a man is your responsibility to help...
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

IMG_0027B.JPG
IMG_0027B.JPG (329.21 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG (834.83 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
Tomoe entered the photo challenge again this month. These are really just for fun as we didn't have a lot of time to work on photos (I really need to get all the lights and backdrop out to do things right). She insisted on using my 7 string for the "rock and roll" challenge, which might be a little extreme!

She was also trying out a special braided wig, which is kinda cool, but needs a bandanna or something to cover the hairline really (which is why she has her hood up!)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Tomoe as Chii from Chobits. A special set that was a long time coming!
ZZCHsc (55).JPG
ZZCHsc (55).JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCho (13).JPG
ZZCho (13).JPG (976.1 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Full costume view
ZZCho (23).JPG
ZZCho (23).JPG (936.14 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCHsc (63).JPG
ZZCHsc (63).JPG (1016.59 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Tomoe Dreams.jpg
Tomoe Dreams.jpg (926.69 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
We've entered this one in the "Dreams" photography challenge this month. It was a bit of an afterthought as I was doing the set anyway, but I like it. She certainly looks like she's thinking about something there :whistle:
ZZCho (28).JPG
ZZCho (28).JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCho (31).JPG
ZZCho (31).JPG (982.84 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCho (32).JPG
ZZCho (32).JPG (953.98 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCho (54).JPG
ZZCho (54).JPG (884.67 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
ZZCHsc (52).JPG
ZZCHsc (52).JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2304 times

JackRunners
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JackRunners »

Oh my God oh my God oh my God a cute cosplaying love doll!? soooooo awesome!! Love her outfit as a persocom from Chobits that's a big thumbs up! XD

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi Willendorph,
You have been busy photographing your lovely Tomoe! :)

You must have a very large closet for all the doll clothing you have acquired!

I did not ask earlier, and cannot find it in this thread or your other arrival-pics post, but is Tomoe the standard DS167 or the Evo type?

I keep looking over the fence at DS dolls, and wonder just how good they are up close and personal for photographing and other things :roll:

I'll keep checking this thread for more pics :wink:
Cheers,
Up2
:)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Up2myneck wrote:Hi Willendorph,
You have been busy photographing your lovely Tomoe! :)

You must have a very large closet for all the doll clothing you have acquired!

I did not ask earlier, and cannot find it in this thread or your other arrival-pics post, but is Tomoe the standard DS167 or the Evo type?

I keep looking over the fence at DS dolls, and wonder just how good they are up close and personal for photographing and other things :roll:

I'll keep checking this thread for more pics :wink:
Cheers,
Up2
:)
Interestingly, the answer to almost all of those questions is "yes!"

She has a lot of different outfits - to the point where I've started to cycle what's out to use and what's packed away. So many stockings/thigh-highs! (she must have at least 10 pairs, probably more).

The most surprising thing? she is both a standard 167 or Evo depending on the photo shoot! I had a problem with her 167 body where the internal foam core cracked early on. DS provided a replacement body, but there was a mix-up slightly with the vendor and they ordered a replacement Evo body. Meanwhile, I fixed her 167 body reasonably well - she has a surgical scar on the standard 167, but it's held well for almost a year now. So, she actually has a twin sister (with a Kayla head) called Claire that is rarely seen on TDF.

They are excellent dolls for photography and great quality too. Especially things like the skeleton and hands. Tomoe is a year and a half old, but still looks as good as the day she arrived. Sex wise, I hear differing opinions, but personally, I think the standard 167 is probably the best DS has - she does have an insert, but it's very very soft, and not as tight as the evo which I prefer personally. The only downside is that the insert can move, but unlike the older dolls, it fits the cavity perfectly and rarely does (there's no gap either between the insert and cavity wall). Compared to other inserts, it's more like a thin internal skin for the cavity than a bulky insert.

My girls together:
image(128).jpg
image(128).jpg (599.61 KiB) Viewed 2190 times
image(138).jpg
image(138).jpg (565.54 KiB) Viewed 2190 times

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Thanks for all the insight Willendorph! :)

This info has been of great interest to me! :thumbs_up:

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Up2myneck wrote:Thanks for all the insight Willendorph! :)

This info has been of great interest to me! :thumbs_up:
I should probably mention that I think a lot of people have problems with the insert because they have it the wrong way up! - I've seen it more than once! It looks like it should go in one way, as there's a fleshier bit that looks like it should be at the top, but it actually goes at the bottom, and it really only fits that way, and it isn't usable the other way!

One other thing to mention is that the 167 and Evo have different necks - the evo has more joints; allowing her head to bend forwards further. The neck is also thicker at the top which stops the head turning when you don't want it to - which is probably the thing from the Evo that I wish was on the standard 167 as her head can turn too freely sometimes.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

JackRunners wrote:Oh my God oh my God oh my God a cute cosplaying love doll!? soooooo awesome!! Love her outfit as a persocom from Chobits that's a big thumbs up! XD
Thanks so much!

It's really nice to get such positive feedback from someone! Mostly, our pictures go unnoticed around here.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Willendorph!

Tomoe is very very cute in her latest pictures!
I like her poses and the mood coming from her pictures by the window!
She has a beautiful costume!
I also like how Tomoe is paying attention to her tulip.

I think in this picture she might be saying: "Shwit... no pantsu~^^!

Willendorph wrote:Mostly, our pictures go unnoticed around here.
I have noticed that for some reason I no longer receive notifications coming from most of the threads I am subscribed to, including my own!
I was very surprised to see many, many new messages on the picture pages I have been following. No messages reached me. I thought people were busy elsewhere.
Maybe this is the case also.

I wish to say I like Tomoe and your pictures very much! (^_^)/

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Taeyeon wrote:
Willendorph wrote:Mostly, our pictures go unnoticed around here.
I have noticed that for some reason I no longer receive notifications coming from most of the threads I am subscribed to, including my own!
I was looking at a doll's thread today that was almost 30 pages long and full of really nice photos and there were only 3-5 forum members that regularly post in it. I was really surprised!

Willendorph - I just enjoyed going back and looking through Tomoe's adventures. I have this thread bookmarked! I also take long breaks from the forum though, so I miss a lot of great things and have to catch up. I really liked these older photos:

And I really enjoyed all the Tokyo Ghoul cosplay pictures from Halloween last year!

I wonder if you are planning to photograph Tomoe and Natsumi together soon? And I hope Tomoe's thread continues to get updates!

All the best! - LDV

INFORMATIONS