exdollofficial.com

DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nordicocean7

DS Doll

Post by nordicocean7 »

Hey there forum mates! I just want to let you know I’m going to be selling my DS Doll as I have made an order for a Abyss Doll. I wanted to mention it here first. I’m going to sell her for $400..plus shipping.(she is super light) which will include all of her outfits. I don’t have an incert for her, but all of the extras,(both heads eyes closed and open, skirts, blouses, jeans, shorts and tops will come with her. I really appreciate all the help and advice I received from specifically this part of the forum. I have never sold anything through the dollforum. I reckon PayPal is what people use. Can pm me if anyone is interested. I can link more photos but previous pics are listed on this forum.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Doll

Post by gunsmithcat »

There is a special section in this forum for sales. You should post her there with pictures, specifications, all the info you can provide. I hope this helps.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

INFORMATIONS