exdollofficial.com

Can rips be permanently fixed?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Can rips be permanently fixed?

Post by Mondoon »

Nathan08004 wrote:Do Not mix silicone and TPE Anything. ????

SO what do you use to fix cuts and tears then? If the TPE glue is garbage?

I do know that Goop the plumbers version will glue anything. " Its like the clear rtv silicone stuff but better and strong " But do not know if it will melt TPE ..

I am brand new to dolls just ordered my very 1st one and have sooo many questions about doll care.
I've used Permatex flowable silicone windshield repair on silicone. Not for use on TPE.
You can get it from E-Bay or the Amazonians.
Have a look in our repair section for DS or other silicone dolls and see how it's done but if the cut is deep start at the bottom and glue it gradually towards the surface allowing the advisory drying time in between. You can hold the split together with cling film while it cures.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Permatex can work on TPE

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nathan08004
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nathan08004 »

Thankyou all for the advice

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

This is the result after I tried fixing similar damage by filling it with dyed Permatex RTV silicone. Seem to be holding so far and it doesn't look pretty but I just wanted to prevent it from getting worse.
Attachments
armpit.jpg
armpit.jpg (72.48 KiB) Viewed 1499 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Pumpster wrote:This is the result after I tried fixing similar damage by filling it with dyed Permatex RTV silicone. Seem to be holding so far and it doesn't look pretty but I just wanted to prevent it from getting worse.
Thank you for the picture hope it holds for you.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Fill the crack with this, works great!
https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-PSYCHO-PA ... ef=sr_1_57
You can tint it with this if you choose https://www.amazon.com/Silc-Pig-Silicon ... 1C6VEHX0XH
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Fill the crack with this, works great!
https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-PSYCHO-PA ... ef=sr_1_57
You can tint it with this if you choose https://www.amazon.com/Silc-Pig-Silicon ... 1C6VEHX0XH
Thank you I have been to the smooth-on website before but with so many choices this helps narrow it down a bit

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I ordered moulding plat silicone for testing (2 bottles A+B) but even if it's really strong and stretchy unfortunately it doesn't seem to stick to DS silicone at all.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Is the shoulder/ underarm area 100% silicone or do they have a foam core in this area?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

rubherkitty wrote:Is the shoulder/ underarm area 100% silicone or do they have a foam core in this area?
I have done a shoulder repair on my 2015 163 tight joints and can say there is no foam, just solid silicone.
Regards,
Jiayi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Jiayi
I was thinking if there was foam, the silicone maybe be too thin.
If the design and molding process cannot eliminate the arm pit tearing, it may just be a fact of doll life unfortunately.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

rubherkitty wrote:Thanks Jiayi
If the design and molding process cannot eliminate the arm pit tearing, it may just be a fact of doll life unfortunately.
You may be right. I think that most of us keep our dolls arms down most of the time. This may add to the problem. I think if the arms were stored 45 degrees out from the body, this wouldn’t happen as much. My storage space dosn’t allow that position. :(
Regards,
Jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

jiayi wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:Thanks Jiayi
You may be right. I think that most of us keep our dolls arms down most of the time. This may add to the problem. I think if the arms were stored 45 degrees out from the body, this wouldn’t happen as much. My storage space dosn’t allow that position. :(
Regards,
Jiayi
I think just like there's metal fatigue there's also silicone fatigue. It only takes a lot more time with silicone to break. That's why places that go through most moving start to tear eventually such as armpits and crotch even if limb movement is kept within safe limits.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Pumpster wrote:I ordered moulding plat silicone for testing (2 bottles A+B) but even if it's really strong and stretchy unfortunately it doesn't seem to stick to DS silicone at all.
Do you have a pic or link to what silicone you are trying? Is it not sticking to the permatex repair or to the DS doll? Thanks

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

rubherkitty wrote:Is the shoulder/ underarm area 100% silicone or do they have a foam core in this area?
I thought she had a foam under the arm pit and a small layer of silicone on top but under the thin layer as the pic shows it does feel rubbery but not sure
Attachments
6369A42D-729F-48AD-9A56-AC24A6F79002.jpeg
6369A42D-729F-48AD-9A56-AC24A6F79002.jpeg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1315 times

INFORMATIONS