exdollofficial.com

145 tight or loose joints comparison

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cooldude550
Apprentice
Apprentice

145 tight or loose joints comparison

Post by cooldude550 »

I am looking into getting a 145 ds doll, I would like to find out what are the differences between the loose and tight joints. I saw a previous post about it awhile back but I haven't been able to find it.
I don't intend to pose the doll much but I would like to occasionally have it standing if possible.
COOLDUDE550

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 145 tight or loose joints comparison

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

I made this video a while back comparing a tight jointed 167cm to a loose jointed 145cm. It should have some relevant info:

Password for video: dolls

If you do get a loose jointed doll from DS, the doll will not be able to stand on it's own period, the knee and hip joints will not sustain her weight. You can always hang her though using the hanging kit.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

cooldude550
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cooldude550 »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

I made this video a while back comparing a tight jointed 167cm to a loose jointed 145cm. It should have some relevant info:

Direct link to video if you're getting a black box: https://www.youtube.com/embed/d5Fi3-u5lRY

If you do get a loose jointed doll from DS, the doll will not be able to stand on it's own period, the knee and hip joints will not sustain her weight. You can always hang her though using the hanging kit.

- Sate

Thank You so Much, That was the most informative video I've seen, very good comparison, I'm leaning more towards loose jointed even if it can't stand, the movement seemed much easier to handle for cuddling which is the main purpose of why I want a doll.
COOLDUDE550

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I don't suppose you have a video of the cuddling & positioning in bed with the loose jointed doll? You only really showed the tight jointed doll with cuddling/setup. I am still on the ropes with the joints, seeing the loose joints in that light might help a bit more.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

Unfortunately I didn't make a video for cuddling with a loose jointed DS since it's completely intuitive, doesn't really require a demonstration on video. I have included below some photos of one of my older 145cm plus dolls in a cuddling position though.

Best way to decide which joint style you want to decide if you want to use her mainly for photos or for sex. You easily still use a tight jointed doll for sex but she will be stiff and hard to manipulate, and you can use a loose jointed doll for photos but the variation decreases since she'll never be able to stand on her own.

I always recommend looser joints if you do not plan to take photos of her and will use her for cuddling and sex.

- Sate
Attachments
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2961 times
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2961 times
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG (718.74 KiB) Viewed 2961 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Please make an easy way to toggle between tight to loose and back to tight again for joints. When i sleep with my doll i want her joints loose. When i take photo, i want tight joints.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

Tybalt wrote:Please make an easy way to toggle between tight to loose and back to tight again for joints. When i sleep with my doll i want her joints loose. When i take photo, i want tight joints.
That would be an awesome feature. I suspect it would be very difficult to make though.

endercrash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by endercrash »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

Password for video: dolls

- Sate
Sate, could you please repost your wonderful vimeo video (part 2) of demonstrating the loose joints on the bed?
This is the link I have documented: https://vimeo.com/308728822

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Tybalt: Some prams have a quick release for folding them up, don't think these somewhat bulky devices can be shoe-horned into a doll
Much easier to have a couple of dolls, one with firm joints and the other for cuddles :)

INFORMATIONS