www.beautiful-dolls.com

Joy and BD - my review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Mr Miyagi

Joy and BD - my review

Post by Mr Miyagi »

So I have received my new gal, WM 170 H-Cup, and its time for me to give my thoughts on Joy and Beautiful Dolls.

A+ from the start to the finish line.

I contacted Joy after reading about her Easter Special, I told Joy that I did not have the money ready, but was wanting said doll. She made it happen, and in a timely manner. She let me pay her in three installments, while the doll was getting made. The doll was actually finished before the last installment, so it was ready to be shipped the day I sent her the last payment. I couldnt have been more pleased with how this deal went down. There is no way I would have agreed to such a deal with any none TDF approved vendor, but I felt safe here, and it worked out great! After the final payment, it only took 5 days to go from china to my door, im no shipping expert, but that seems pretty fast to me. Shipping was via UPS.

For $1700, I now have a doll that I want to keep. I cant say that about the previous two dolls I purchased, well, they didnt cost this much, but I didnt want them and wish I had never ordered them. This doll however, yes, she is a keeper.

Any and every question I asked joy, I got a prompt answer, no waiting a day or more. And being a newbie like myself, I asked quite a few, about the doll itself, about the deal workings, and other things of concern, she was patient with me and always kind.

To be totally honest, the first time I looked at the BD website, I thought the prices were too low to be really getting what is offered there, so I went elsewhere, and chose a different vendor for my last doll, that ended up being a mistake. These prices are as legit as the items posted there.

The only negative thing I can say about my experience with BD, is that their website offers different size options for the Areola for this WM 170 H-cup, I requested the smallest size, but got the largest, but I am not sure that this is a legit option to begin with, ive not seen a photo of this doll with anything but the large areola.

Anyhoot, Joy has a customer for life here. For all my doll needs in the future, this will be my first stop, as it should have been before, lesson learned.

jefferyficklebob
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Joy and BD - my review

Post by jefferyficklebob »

Wow, she is an absolute beauty! Love that wig!

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I must have missed the review. Too busy looking at the boobs. :D

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

I've had a few dolls from joy and I agree, she is 1st class and gives a great deal to forum members.

Regarding the areola. The areola molding is a fixed size they just adjust the size of the makeup/colouring.Looking at your beauties knockers, they made the colouring the smallest i have seen on a doll. awesome!

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

coolumbia wrote:I've had a few dolls from joy and I agree, she is 1st class and gives a great deal to forum members.

Regarding the areola. The areola molding is a fixed size they just adjust the size of the makeup/colouring.Looking at your beauties knockers, they made the colouring the smallest i have seen on a doll. awesome!
her nips came the same color as the areola, i took a chartpak marker to them to give them some pop, same for the vag lips.

i want to give my gal some freckles but im scared i may screw it up lol.

INFORMATIONS